Would You Rather?

I hate the idea of other humans being present, but well, anal, if I had to choose

WYR be known for discovering new land, or discovering new animal species?

Hmm
New Land? So people can cut it down and build what? A strip mall?
New species? So we can watch it’s demise from chemical poisoning like the rest of us?

Crap, new species.

WYR be brilliant smart, PhD’s, teach and respected, friends, and single.
Or
Smart, enough education to get by, enough money for whatever need, friends and lovers and “Married” (however you define it) with a family?

Close poly family type situation would be awesome!

WYR
Be a heartbreaker or have your heart broken?

Golly, I don't want either! Nor have I ever really been either. I guess heart breaker???

WYR spend the the rest of your life having all the sex you want with an animal but never be able to touch the animal in any other fashion, or be able to cuddle with, pet the animal and have a great animal companion, but never be able to have sex with it?

A long boring life.

WYR be an African American in her prime in the 1700's or a newborn jew in the 1930's ?
Newborn Jew in the 1930's. There is a chance you might be put to death and not even know what happened.

WYR, be buried alive in cement from falling into the pooring of cement to make one of the dams (it happend frequently) or be chopped up feet first in a wood chipper by the mafia?

Newborn Jew in the 1930's. There is a chance you might be put to death and not even know what happened.

WYR, be buried alive in cement from falling into the pooring of cement to make one of the dams (it happend frequently) or be chopped up feet first in a wood chipper by the mafia?
Fall into the cement. If the height is great enough, I'll die immediately upon impact (as if it were solid concrete). A wood chipper would take time, and theirs a possibility someone might try and help you and ultimately extend your suffering.

WYR: have to crawl on your belly through 200 feet of broken glass, or hot coals??

I'll take the stranger for 800 Alex.

WYR be outed to the world as a zoo or have to spend 25 years solitary confinement in a 10×8 foot cell. No books, no tv, no radio, no phones no nothing.

Broken glass

WYR have sex with your ex or with a stranger you caught stalking you
Depends. Is it my most recent ex, or can it be any of my exs? Also, is the stalker attractive? Really just comes down to if the stalker is hotter than my ex haha

Pull a muscle working out.

WYR run out of fuel on a rocket headed back to earth or run out of power in the deep abyss headed back to the surface?

Blueberry pancakes! Usually from IHOP

WYR be transported into Norse Mythology or Egyptian Mythology?
Norse 💯💯❤❤
Fresh dog cum 😋💯

Wyr be an astronaut that gets stuck out there forever to die or go back intime but only have the consciousness of a mexican roach🤣🤣

Last edited:
Neither but if it has to be one it would be a bridge

WYR get all the money you need or have a partner that lives as long as you do?

Back