Would You Rather?

Constructed

WYR limited to sex (however you wish scorn & without problems) ONLY in public
OR
sex in the dark, hidden and never acknowledged ONLY, with the risk of shame and scorn?

sex in the dark, hidden and never acknowledged ONLY, with the risk of shame and scorn? - Zoo! ha ha

WYR sit on the aisle seat or sit near a window?

Homeless, easier to climb out of that than living with only one sense for the rest of your life.

WYR someone you love cheat on you or be ghosted by someone you came to treasure as a friend?

Ghosted...............................I've experienced the love of my life cheating on me and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Depending on the situation would you rather know or not know even if it didn't end well for you?

Homeless, easier to climb out of that than living with only one sense for the rest of your life.

WYR someone you love cheat on you or be ghosted by someone you came to treasure as a friend?
Ghosted...............................I've experienced the love of my life cheating on me and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Depending on the situation would you rather know or not know even if it didn't end well for you?
NOT criticizing here at all. Just observing, since I’ve never believed in True Love, nor Love of my Life (or any variant thereof) and since Cheating can only occur, I’m assuming, if you actually believe in monogamy... I’ve been lucky, since I don’t, don’t and don’t.

Alone. Maybe if my housemate is a dog.

WYR only have a pillow, or only have a blanket?
Would rather only a blanket as I can't sleep with cold feet, also if it got too warm, could roll it up to use as a pillow

WYR lose all of the money you've earned this year or lose all of this year's memories

Well?.... Humans are animals.... Male Elephant I guess

WYR, Live in a cave with randy Neanderthals
OR
Live in a modern crime ridden metropolitan 500 sq foot flat alone?

Back