Would You Rather?

I'm quite introverted, but I think I'd much rather live with the Neanderthals in the cave. Maybe they're randy female Neanderthals.

WYR take a pill that makes you super smart and super strong, but the side effect is tiny genitalia; or take a pill that makes you super dumb and weak, but the side effect is enormous genitalia?

Well, I am a lady so sign me up for a tiny cooch.

WYD eat 2 tbsps of horseradish (two separate spoonfuls back to back) or a standard jar of mayonnaise?

Smart, strong, and tight 😍

Ill take the horseraddish, Its tasty tho i dont think Id appreciate it as much after 2 full spoonfulls 😅

WYR have an anus on your face (in place of your nose) or have a nose next to your anus?

Uhhhh.... A nose next to the anus. Since, as you surely know, girls don't poop and only fart rainbow, this shouldn't be a problem! :D

WYR use a ketchup, or mustard?

No idea, I have never watched BB. Probably Walter White.

WYR spend a day off by laying on nice beach, or hiking the mountains?

Beach
wyr
start every sentence with “hey you idiot” or end every sentence with, “oh, I was just joking”

Hard choice. I guess the "I was just joking" end.

WYR have a nose or ears as good as canines?

Dumpster, I deal with drama llamas daily. Done.

WYR a life of a humiliated sex slave
or
A respected successful politician, celibate?

Dumpster, I deal with drama llamas daily. Done.

WYR a life of a humiliated sex slave
or
A respected successful politician, celibate?
As I'm already basically celibate, the politician.

WYR have $10 million with no sex for 8 years or non stop sex your whole life?

I'd honestly take the sex with a partner of my preference, personally. As long as I have the money necessary to live, and I currently have that, more money doesn't mean much to me. I wouldn't know what to do with it except maybe few journeys and then either donate most of it for a really good cause or spend it to fund some practically useless art/architecture project to inspire people.

WYR know when exactly you are going to die or when exactly your loved ones will die?

Uhhh... One is worse than the other, probably when I die

WYR experience a polar day or polar night?

Submit

WYR be known for something bad, or do good with no recognition whatsoever?

Do good, but then again, good is subjective.

WYR live in endless noise (such as neverending parties) or endless silence?

I already live with endless noise (thanks, tinnitus..), but I feel like I would go crazy from endless silence, so noise it is

WYR white mode or dark mode?

Recieve

WYR be without any meat products, or without any milk products?

Wow.. I mean... how can I choose :0.... I guess I will chose the ecology and chose to stop meat, but it hurts!

WYR be trapped in a crowded elevator for 2 hours or be trapped alone in a elevator for 6 hours?

Alone

WYR become the animal species of your desire, or stay human?

I barely fake human and I have experience at that, so human.

WYR Anal or Oral with Stray dogs in the dog park if the other humans watched and didn’t fuss?

Back