Would you EVER???

Absolutely. I'd make sure my dogs were with me so I wouldn't be lonely :gsd_wink:

WYE play the victim in r@pe play? (Hint, I would, lol)

If it's inappropriately long for a lady, then no, but a little hair never hurts

WYE sleep with a guy who doesn't keep his own hair down there and his legs clean and kempt?

Heck yes, esp if it was linked to someone I was dating.

WYE move to a completely new city where you didn't know anyone?

Wtf is happening here.

WYE put a vibe inside you that was controlled by an unknown person that had no idea who you were but knew to control the vibe?

i mean, no problem in doing it. but. other than pleasure at inopportune moments, what do you get out of it? the person who controlls it gets notghing? that person doesnt know if its inside or if its just in a drawer buzzin' and yoou would not get any fun from that person, they would not get to see you be a good slut for them. and the people around you would probably think you were having a fit and call the ambulance. and then you have to explain to them that you are being controlled by an unknown force and then you would be taken to the mental hospital and told the controlling force isnt real. and then you would get a new buzz and you would scream and shake and they just'' ok! give them a lobotomy!''

WYE hug a stranger? like you mean it.

I kinda want to, but I also don't, as I don't want to raise any attention 😅

WYE go hiking for a week with nothing at all packed and no money?

Back