Would you EVER???

wye dive in a swamp? like, a super muddy one?
Nope. There's gators, crocs, piranhas, flesh eating bacteria, brain eating amoebas. I'll stick to public pools where it's just the pee, thank you.

HYE found money in your winter coat after pulling it out when summer ended?

To answer the last:
Yes I have found money in a wintercoat after summer
To be on topic:
I probably would again yes. 😂

WYE have hypnoctic therapy?

Oops.

Would you ever mix up threads

Nope.

WYE mix up which thread you're in?
Yes! That's so funny because I have had to rephrase my question because it sounded more like a HYE question. Lol

WYE invite a homeless person in to your house and give them a place to stay?

Depends on if I knew the homeless person or not, and under what situation they were homeless?
Displaced neighbor after a fire? Sure. Refuge I was sponsoring from another country? Of course. A kid I was adopting? Come on in.
Strange unwashed guy with mental illness, history of violence, and a substance abuse problem? Not even a chance... but I'd drive him to a shelter or program.

WYE go into the food service industry?

Space? Sure, sign me up! Weightlessness, great views, astronaut ice cream here I come! (I get to come back down, though, right?)

WYE wear a tail plug in public?

Space? Sure, sign me up! Weightlessness, great views, astronaut ice cream here I come! (I get to come back down, though, right?)

WYE wear a tail plug in public?
Sure wht not? Could be a wonderfull cosplay idea eheheh

WYE live alone in a nice cottege in the woods?

Sure, I'd happily have a C.I.T.W. as a getaway place (so long as it wasn't going to be the central site of an antichrist rising and/or try to kill me and/or be the place where I almost died from laced cigarettes but managed to jump into a cat and/or ...

But I like a little more access to the benefits of urban/suburban life. Groceries, healthcare, you know.

WYE canoe the Boundary Waters?

Sure, I'd happily have a C.I.T.W. as a getaway place (so long as it wasn't going to be the central site of an antichrist rising and/or try to kill me and/or be the place where I almost died from laced cigarettes but managed to jump into a cat and/or ...

But I like a little more access to the benefits of urban/suburban life. Groceries, healthcare, you know.

WYE canoe the Boundary Waters?
I have! My company sends me all over the world, and I once spent about a month in Minneapolis/Saint Paul. I'd love to go back for a more extended trip.

WYE hike the Appalachian trail?

Yes i have in the Cayman islands while scuba diving!

Wye eat sea turtle’s? (Yes they raise and eat them in the caymon’s!)

Back