Would you EVER???

If needed, I would. On many occasions I entered some near the evening, in search for shelter on some travels.

WYE visit a strip club?

If needed, I would. On many occasions I entered some near the evening, in search for shelter on some travels.

WYE visit a strip club?
Mainly for shits and giggles, with Amsterdam in reasonable range, you'll see a lot of fun/random things.

WYE Go outdoors for regular stuff like groceries with a (active) toy in?

I can't tell you how much I want to but can't because I wouldn't be able to compose myself

WYE become fwb with a good friend?

I have, it's not as hard as people think as long as you practice well

WYE become a "theater kid" as an adult?

Not to sell

WYE go to a date that someone organised for you, while not knowing anything about the other person?

Lol, I think I asked this earlier and I am so glad I get to answer it now. Because absolutely I would

WYE fight a professional MMA fighter if you had the chance to win a million dollars

Nobody said I had to win, and I'd def let quite a few MMA women have their way with me.
WYE masturbate on transit?

Only if I had a woman's mouth to that made sure I didn't make a mess of my pants lol

WYE have sex in the back seat of a car while your friend drove?

Oh hell yeah, a dog in my ass and my dick in a woman, sounds like fun to me! It would have to be a somewhat private or uncrowded beach ofc, maybe a nude beach.

WYE Have sex in a public park?

Depends on the likelihood of getting caught. That would put someone on the sex offenders registry around here lol

WYE go streaking during daylight

As freaky and sexual as I am, my three bosses are all very hard NOs for me.

WYE, if given the chance, have sexual intercourse with a prehistoric animal brought back to life? And if so, which one? (easy yes for me. gimme that prehistoric critter cock 🤤)

Well, that is a deep question indeed. I would say yes, and although I could probably come up with a better response if I had more time to think about it, I would choose a sabertooth tiger. Just for bragging rights lol

WYE, if it were a real thing, take a gender swap pill?

Why how convenient that you ask that question! Yes please 😂

WYE change into your favorite animal for the rest of your life?

Back