Would you EVER???

Depends on situation. I'm a giver and use to being used so what's one more lol. WYE take a vacation with a complete stranger lol
Only if I did a background check on them and they came clean. I'm not going to go on vacation with someone who is going to slit my throat in my sleep.

WYE bow to GOD if he was real?

Only if I did a background check on them and they came clean. I'm not going to go on vacation with someone who is going to slit my throat in my sleep.

WYE bow to GOD if he was real?
He's real and made us so absolutely

WYE get into a speech debate on theology with a person of the opposing view?

He's real and made us so absolutely

WYE get into a speech debate on theology with a person of the opposing view?
I might try at first, but gives up at the end. I knowing myself too much for this

WYE let someone else ask a question for you? (Sorry folks, Im blank on a question)

Nope. I’d ask one if she could pay for my drink instead hehe

WYE Have sex at a cemetery?

Can't be a slave to someone who doesn't exist, now can I?

WYE want to believe in God? (I sometimes would like to. Would make some things easier I think)

Only if that God needs me to be a slave to him, then I'd consider it. Because I'm already of the belief that if God exists we are his slaves for we cannot escape him nor escape his will.

WYE choose to live forever or go to heaven after dying?

Well if we have to work with concept of biblical heaven, I'd rather live forever then..

WYE work in prostitution?

Yeah, I think so. But only on the side and with quality customers.

WYE expose yourself for money?

As in send nudes? Hmm... Well, on a very few occasions I did it for free, so why not for getting something in exchange I guess

WYE knowingly serve something that you know tastes bad?

No

WYE talk to a therapist about your involvement with zoophilia?

Nope. Realising and accepting that I was also into animals was the healthiest thing that ever happened to my mental health :D

WYE just pack a backpack and leave without any plan?

Nothing to sell there, that would be scamming

WYE walk barefoot in city?

Yeah, assuming the temperature of the concrete isn't high. (Trust me, I already have and on a hot summer day that pavement BURNS.)

WYE use omnipotence selfishly?

Probably would lol maybe not terribly selfishly but sure, power corrupts absolute power corrupts absolutly.

WYE have sex in outisde in a public place where you could get caught, animal or human?

Back