Would you EVER???

<- tests this theory

Eats all the sweets in yer house...

Yup!

WYE: go back to the grocery to buy me more? (lol)

On the one hand I would like to do that and on the other hand I think I won't as long as I can fight it. 😐

WYE go to a country that has a death penalty for bestiality?

Yes, I just would never have sex in that country, just like I am currently not doing right now in a place that has 5yrs in prison and sex offender registration. I would have a bad taste in my mouth about being in such a country, but I could tolerate it. Visit, yes, live there, no.

Would you ever support a YouTuber or furry artist who you knew was vehemently antizoo?

Yes, I just would never have sex in that country, just like I am currently not doing right now in a place that has 5yrs in prison and sex offender registration. I would have a bad taste in my mouth about being in such a country, but I could tolerate it. Visit, yes, live there, no.

Would you ever support a YouTuber or furry artist who you knew was vehemently antizoo?
no

WYE write a semi anonymous letter to a congressperson demanding zoo rights?

no

WYE write a semi anonymous letter to a congressperson demanding zoo rights?
If it would realistically result in no repercussions and would also not result in being outed, then it's likely I would.

HYE suspected an antizoo of being zoo?

No, I'm not that hateful except to people who hurt others because they can or hurt others because it's pleasurable.

HYE taken things too far?

Guys, this is the "would you ever" thread …

Would you ever climb to the top of a building to enjoy the view although climbing the building is prohibited?

I would, climbed a crane once, lovely view

Would you ever run on football pitch during a match?

I did at the end of match, it was a mosh pit till the security came.

I've already tried when I was camping, it didn't do anything but irritate my asshole.

WYE wipe your ass with grass?

I've already tried when I was camping, it didn't do anything but irritate my asshole.

WYE wipe your ass with grass?
Funny thing about Grass, I can't seem to keep enough of it on my smoking tray to try...

WYE: Smoke a bud that touched someone else's asshole?

If it was a woman's asshole and she kept herself wiped clean, absolutely.

WYE watch a volcano erupt?

If the trip was completely paid for along with some handsome financial compensation plus some high-end life insurance in case anything goes wrong, yes. Otherwise I'd be rethinking it.

WYE sleep in a swamp full of hungry mosquitoes?

I already have...............you forgot alligators and snakes.

WYE lie while knowing full well that it would hurt someone you really care about?

When I give up, without hesitation.

WYE sell your soul to something above you?

Hand held low voltage ones, sure, done it. NOT the ones I carry though, might burn it off.

WYE allow yourself to be tied down if your partner was into electric play?

No....I am not a girl who likes to be tied up...

WYE to steal a nascar for a day for a ride?

Back