Would you EVER???

A female dog, absolutely. A male dog... Anywhere his dick and semen haven't been, yes.

WYE do something you normally don't do if it was rewarded?

Well, I do some work to make ends meet that I wouldn't do otherwise. I've got to live somehow. But in general I'm exceptionally difficult to motivate with rewards that people typically offer. For instance, when I have enough money to live my simple life, more money doesn't motivate me at all. It has always been like that from childhood on.

WYE pet a dog? :)

Of course :)

WYE confess to your closest friend about your zoo tendencies

No, not unless I caught them doing zoo first and then we both got involved. It wouldn't really be a confession though. 😂

WYE let someone abuse you because you loved them?

Possibly, depends on their bigotrie.

WYE drink from a travel cup full of cum in public that said what it was?
No, not unless I caught them doing zoo first and then we both got involved. It wouldn't really be a confession though. 😂

WYE let someone abuse you because you loved them?
Never again. No.

Possibly, depends on their bigotrie.

Never again. No.
If it was female cum and I totally knew what it was, fuck yes I would!

WYE drink male cum?

hell no, that's rape and abuse. no such thing as consensual sex with someone mentally deficient, that's like saying a child can consent.

would you ever put your child in beauty pageants?

hell no, that's rape and abuse. no such thing as consensual sex with someone mentally deficient, that's like saying a child can consent.

would you ever put your child in beauty pageants?
Mentally deficient doesn't always mean retarded. Plenty of ASD people who can function just fine but can be considered deficient. Same with depressed people.

Mentally deficient doesn't always mean retarded. Plenty of ASD people who can function just fine but can be considered deficient. Same with depressed people.
(definition of mental deficiency)
failure in intellectual development that is marked by low intelligence or mental retardation and that may result in an inability to function competently in society.

If that's what she wanted to do, and it wasn't too deep, yes.

HYE wanted to let a lover do practically whatever they want to you? (Within reason of course.)

Back