Would you EVER???

Brother was a race driver, never nascar but as fast, so I would if not stolen, but stolen? No.

WYE kiss a beast, your choice, in public, open mouth/tongue ?

yes it would be a horse in public and with alot of tongue

Wye Leave a relationship of (5+ years) if you found that animals are way more attractive to you than your partner
Not for that. Greater than? No.
But then my definition of relationship might not be the norm.

WYE continue a relationship if the partner went zoo exclusive?

Not for that. Greater than? No.
But then my definition of relationship might not be the norm.

WYE continue a relationship if the partner went zoo exclusive?
Only if I was made to do it.

WYE live a life where someone told you what to do and you couldn't refuse?

Only if I was made to do it.

WYE live a life where someone told you what to do and you couldn't refuse?
That’s called Prison, I try to avoid it.

WYE plead guilty to something you didn’t do if going to trial you Will be found guilty and get life?

That’s called Prison, I try to avoid it.

WYE plead guilty to something you didn’t do if going to trial you Will be found guilty and get life?
Only if I had a gun to my head, or any equivalent thereof. Coercion is coercion, regardless of the means used to get it.

WYE willingly become a victim to megalomaniacs?

No, chances are they're doing something they're ordering something they're not supposed to. Time to do what Charles Manning and Edward Snowden did.

WYE give "your" life for absolutely nothing in return?

Only if I knew without a doubt that they wanted to be watched. Otherwise, HELL NO! That's just creepy AF then.

WYE swallow sex fluids?
cudo’s on the answer BTW
on to query-
Yes. If you don’t, you’re just…. sad I guess.

WYE base your desires on someone odor?

Probably if the brand has a very meaningful shape and by someone who also will get branded because understands all what conveys such action.

WYE risk your life physically (not related to involvement with humans or law) to fulfill your sexual desires with an non-human animal? ie having the chance to play with a wild creature

Sure... Mutton busting! I'd be too scared for anything else and know I'm not skilled enough for them either.

WYE polar bear plunge?

Back