Would you be roommates with other zoophilias

Roommates with other zoos

• Yes

Votes: 388 92.2%
  • No

Votes: 33 7.8%

• Total voters
Yup. Of course as others have mentioned already you would have to establish trust with them before hand. There is the big thing of compatibility as well. One zoo having another zoo roommate could be the ideal setup especially if you two became partners. I can not think of a more ideal setup. Also you are less likely to be turned in for your special in depth love of your pet partners. Someone mentioned animals getting pregnant I don't necessarily see this as a bad thing myself. If you get desirable pets of a certain breed this can be a money maker. Plus pregnant animals can enhance the zoo love experience. I say if you can find just the right person go for it!

Hum @darkwolf2k6 you say you could not trust them with your dogs? Um isn't that what establishing a line of trust before they join you as a roommate is all about or are you reflecting your nature off of them? In my experience it is an untrustworthy individual not trusting someone else because they know there own habits. Its is also those highly racist individuals thinking you are racist simply because your white and you like certain things and hang out with the certain types of people. Also I think the whole purpose of this topic was to be able to share your pets in a loving , caring fashion and therefore enhance each others experiences just as two compatible people share interests and hobbies? Plus what if all the animals know they can love and trust all individuals equally? I have very seldom met any truly, loving, friendly, compassionate animals who's love and affection is one sided. in fact it is quite the opposite. Animals like humans are multifaceted and will give there affections to everyone who is kind and loving to them. Funny thing I have found is that some animals will know your personality and character on first meeting and will not leave you alone if they find it is to their liking. Animals tend to be a very good judge of character and I have had some animals that will not tolerate anyone else come right up to to me and want too be friendly. Should we not allow pets to make their own decisions about such things? Especially if you know someone is not a bad individual that they trust? To me it sounds more like an issue of selfishness more than anything because why would you knowingly shack up with someone you did not trust in the first place? I know I would be perfectly fine sharing any pet I had if that pet was ok with the person I vetted before hand. I mean the whole idea of getting a zoo roommate in the first place was so you could share your intrest and not get knocked for it.

Last edited:
Good luck! I truly hope you find someone very awesome that meshes perfectly with you and your furpanions.
I don't actually have a companion anymore. Waiting for a good time. I had played the homeless game and wasn't a fan, I don't want to get another 4 legged friend until I know I can maintain a home.

Plus there are breed restrictions and most of my favorites aren't accepted.

Hum @darkwolf2k6 you say you could not trust them with your dogs? Um isn't that what establishing a line of trust before they join you as a roommate is all about or are you reflecting your nature off of them? In my experience it is an untrustworthy individual not trusting someone else because they know there own habits. Its is also those highly racist individuals thinking you are racist simply because your white and you like certain things and hang out with the certain types of people. Also I think the whole purpose of this topic was to be able to share your pets in a loving , caring fashion and therefore enhance each others experiences just as two compatible people share interests and hobbies? Plus what if all the animals know they can love and trust all individuals equally? I have very seldom met any truly, loving, friendly, compassionate animals who's love and affection is one sided. in fact it is quite the opposite. Animals like humans are multifaceted and will give there affections to everyone who is kind and loving to them. Funny thing I have found is that some animals will know your personality and character on first meeting and will not leave you alone if they find it is to their liking. Animals tend to be a very good judge of character and I have had some animals that will not tolerate anyone else come right up to to me and want too be friendly. Should we not allow pets to make their own decisions about such things? Especially if you know someone is not a bad individual that they trust? To me it sounds more like an issue of selfishness more than anything because why would you knowingly shack up with someone you did not trust in the first place? I know I would be perfectly fine sharing any pet I had if that pet was ok with the person I vetted before hand. I mean the whole idea of getting a zoo roommate in the first place was so you could share your intrest and not get knocked for it.
Yup. I'm selfish, and I'm okay with that. They're my dogs. No one touches them without my permission. And I've seen plenty of the types of "zoos" on this site to know that they can't keep their hands to themselves even if they say they would.

In my experience, the untrustworthy individual is the one adamantly convincing you that you that they can be trusted.

So, no. I will not knowingly have a zoo roommate.

Yup. I'm selfish, and I'm okay with that. They're my dogs. No one touches them without my permission. And I've seen plenty of the types of "zoos" on this site to know that they can't keep their hands to themselves even if they say they would.

In my experience, the untrustworthy individual is the one adamantly convincing you that you that they can be trusted.

So, no. I will not knowingly have a zoo roommate.
I see hypocrite written all over this. You assume so much simply because you know you are untrustworthy. Judge not lest ye be judged. I also see you treat your animals like possessions rather than living beings with wills of their own. A form of pet slavery. So basically what you are saying is if your pet decided to be friendly with someone else you would get angry and be cross with it. I see you as one who would be suspicious with a human partner l and treat them as a possession as well. I'm also guessing you wouldn't be honest with a partner. Not a fun person to be around at all I am sure. As I have mentioned those who wont trust can not be trusted themselves.

Unlike you I realize pets are not possessions, or objects to be owned and coveted. They are living, breathing beings with minds, hearts, souls, and wills of their own to utilize as they see fit. I grant them the freedom to do so and let them chose who they will be with at any given time. I don't wish for them to be bound or restrained in any figurative way because they too like myself have wants, needs, and desires. I dont mind if someone else loves them as I do becuse that's how aniamls work they do not create the false bounderies humans do and love openly and freely they lack that one nasty thing many humans utlilize so cruelly that being jealousy. If my roomate doesn't harm my animals then more power to them if they wish to be intimate with my roomate. Its called love, and compassion and true love lets things be free. i will never "own", or possess any living creature. I will simply give them a warm, loving home over their head and food in their belly. They will be their own free spirits.

Last edited:
Nope, I wouldn't, don't want someone snooping through my things, take photos and share it online or a pervet sniffing my stuff. The only person would be the perfect guy I would bond and form a trust and maybe after few years move in as a partner who I can trust and share everything with.

Nope, I wouldn't, don't want someone snooping through my things, take photos and share it online or a pervet sniffing my stuff. The only person would be the perfect guy I would bond and form a trust and maybe after few years move in as a partner who I can trust and share everything with.
I believe it is called vetting and getting to know someone on a personal level. This is how all successful partnerships and marriages start and work so well. Indeed a bridgework must be completed ahead of time. I agree with this 100%.

I see hypocrite written all over this. You assume so much simply because you know you are untrustworthy. Judge not lest ye be judged. I also see you treat your animals like possessions rather than living beings with wills of their own. A form of pet slavery. So basically what you are saying is if your pet decided to be friendly with someone else you would get angry and be cross with it. I see you as one who would be suspicious with a human partner l and treat them as a possession as well. I'm also guessing you wouldn't be honest with a partner. Not a fun person to be around at all I am sure. As I have mentioned those who wont trust can not be trusted themselves.

Unlike you I realize pets are not possessions, or objects to be owned and coveted. They are living, breathing beings with minds, hearts, souls, and wills of their own to utilize as they see fit. I grant them the freedom to do so and let them chose who they will be with at any given time. I don't wish for them to be bound or restrained in any figurative way because they too like myself have wants, needs, and desires. I dont mind if someone else loves them as I do becuse that's how aniamls work they do not create the false bounderies humans do and love openly and freely they lack that one nasty thing many humans utlilize so cruelly that being jealousy. If my roomate doesn't harm my animals then more power to them if they wish to be intimate with my roomate. Its called love, and compassion and true love lets things be free. i will never "own", or possess any living creature. I will simply give them a warm, loving home over their head and food in their belly. They will be their own free spirits.
Blah blah blah.

I chose yes but there would have to be qualifications that the person would have to meet before I lived with them. Obviously I would have to talk with them and get to know the person. They would need to be a true zoo, not just a fetishist. They would also have to prove that they are careful with how open they are with their sexuality, and that they are not someone who is going to be careless and get caught putting my partners and me in danger. And last they would need to be someone I could trust to leave alone with my partner and not have sex with them without my knowledge. I am not really one for sharing, although that may be different if I lived with someone who spent as much time with her as I did and built a good relationship with her, and she showed that she wanted to engage in those activities with that person, and they were STD free. But if they were doing it behind my back I would not be okay with that.
Amen to that

I hate to even stop to think about it but I had to giving up my dog for adoption because I had a roommate 😕 one of my older brother very wierd thing is I think he did bad things with my dog while I was at work I noticed she started to be very fearful of me when I'd come home and when I was little I cought him under the blanket with out then family dog I thought nothing bad of this he was being a young zoo...but if he was doing bad things with my dog while I was at work when we where older and messed her up like this ...unforgettable!

I cry when I had to let her go

But I had no doubt in my mind he was molesting my girl Ivory.

And he was cought when he and my little sister where kids making her do things So.

Watch who you trust I know I do

Back