Would you be roommates with other zoophilias

Roommates with other zoos

• Yes

Votes: 339 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 26 7.1%

• Total voters
Tbh regardless of if they are a zoo or not, it all depends on how compatable really. It is just one aspect of many about the person you're rooming with and it would honestly suck if you only just chose to room because the only thing you have in common is being zoo, it can be a good initiator though but having all eggs in the basket can be difficult so diversifying will help a bunch ^^
Hopefully i made sense? i am a little sleepy typing this, my bad xP
(nods) there's certainly more to finding a good roomate than common interests. Which is why I'm keeping my hopes high in this regard for the future but my expectations very low lol

Reactions: RGT
(nods) there's certainly more to finding a good roomate than common interests. Which is why I'm keeping my hopes high in this regard for the future but my expectations very low lol
Well yea but that's just automatically implyed...of course your not gonna search for an incompatible roomate because living situations would be heinous.

Not really no, the list of requirements for anyone who wished to do so would eliminate 90% of those interested and the rest would be like myself and have zero need of a roommate in the first place.

I don’t need nor do I want a roommate. I think it’d be cool to have trustworthy zoos nearby though, maybe even as neighbors so that we could hangout frequently. I’m a very private person though so I don’t see myself ever having a long term roommate again.

I voted yes but I would not live with them JUST because they were zoo i would want it to be a friend and if we both were into Zoo then that would be cool because we wouldn't have to hide it
Mmhm! No need to worry about every little sexy sound you're making when you're in you're in your room alone with your partner out of fear they might hear and suspect. I've had close calls in the past so nowdays I'm paranoid af about that lol. Having a zoo roomate would just make my home feel like home instead of 50% home and 50% prison! Because that's really what it's felt like to me all these years. I can't wait till I'm able to finally afford to live alone with my canine lover. *sad doggo noises*

yes I would.
have thought about it a lot and owning my own home would love to split some cost with a Zoo that I had other things in common with as well as zoo practises.
of cause id have to have known them for some time beforehand.
Dam I even have a little two room (bedroom + toilet shower laundry) granny flat type building on my property that I don't really use.
I wish we lived in the same country 😞

I would, only if she/he let me have fun with her/his dogs. Since I have my own dogs I don't need any roomate. Not a chance. When my only zoo friend comes to my home, I feel like I die inside when he takes my boys for "a walk".

I would, only if she/he let me have fun with her/his dogs. Since I have my own dogs I don't need any roomate. Not a chance. When my only zoo friend comes to my home, I feel like I die inside when he takes my boys for "a walk".
Wait…are you saying that you’d only consider a “zoo” roommate if they let you have sex with their dogs but also that allowing others to have sex with your dogs makes you “die inside”?

Wait…are you saying that you’d only consider a “zoo” roommate if they let you have sex with their dogs but also that allowing others to have sex with your dogs makes you “die inside”?

Yes, I'm being sincere, it sounds weird but I'm very selfish and jealous regarding my zoosexuality 😁 .

If I were single, sure why not. It would be nice to be open about it and not hide it. However, I'm a tough person to live with (I have standards) so you would need to be compatible. Like pay your bills on time, be clean, do part of the grocery shopping, etc. This sounds like a no-brainer but i have found so many people mooch off of other people and don't pull their weight.

Would love it, knowing some irl who's also into this, knowing from each other you like the same thing and share experiences with would be amazing i think.

It would depend on the circumstances for me. How well do I know them? Are we going to do things together, or act separately? How many would know?

Interesting question. It would be dependent on many, many things but would also solve some major problems. If the circumstances were right, I'd be willing to give it a shot.

yes I would. NSW, Australia
have thought about it a lot and owning my own home would love to split some cost with a Zoo that I had other things in common with as well as zoo practises.
of cause id have to have known them for some time beforehand.
Dam I even have a little two room (bedroom + toilet shower laundry) granny flat type building on my property that I don't really use.

Having things in common doesn't mean they'll be good roommates.

I've been roomates with furries, nudists, alcoholics, etc. It's liberating to not have to hide certain things, but the cons greatly outweigh the pro.

Having things in common doesn't mean they'll be good roommates.

I've been roomates with furries, nudists, alcoholics, etc. It's liberating to not have to hide certain things, but the cons greatly outweigh the pro.
The exact reason I tend to not room with anyone. It’s all great until rent is do.

I have a 4 bedroom house with 6 dogs. Come live with me if you're cool with sitting around the firepit most of the year relaxing and playing with the pups. If your life doesn't totally revolve around sex you might be a good fit

I have a 4 bedroom house with 6 dogs. Come live with me if you're cool with sitting around the firepit most of the year relaxing and playing with the pups. If your life doesn't totally revolve around sex you might be a good fit
There's more to life than those pursuits. Some people don't see that

Back