Would you be roommates with other zoophilias

Roommates with other zoos

• Yes

Votes: 388 92.2%
  • No

Votes: 33 7.8%

• Total voters
It would be WONDERFUL to share a roof with someone who is totally into my lifestyle.
We don't live that far from each other. Hardest part about finding another potential zoo to share a house with is that they would have to relocate to awesome New England. LOL There's a ton of people in the world so I'm bound to find the right person someday!

I would not. Maybe I’ve just had some bad experiences but I’ve seen way too much drama when zoos get together to live. I like a simple life. People get jealous of each other‘s dogs, leverage things over each other‘s heads, it just ends up being a crapshoot.

I absolutely would. I was always envious of those who were able to accomplish something like that.....it's beenba struggle trying to make myself known in the zoo community. Being able to make great friends and cement myself into this community is ultimate what I want.

We don't live that far from each other. Hardest part about finding another potential zoo to share a house with is that they would have to relocate to awesome New England. LOL There's a ton of people in the world so I'm bound to find the right person someday!
Here is to hoping everything goes right and I will be <3

I've had zoo housemates off and on over the years, so obviously a "yes". The reality of it and the fantasy are frequently quite different. If there's the idea of sharing, keep in mind that it typically encompasses all the complexities of any housemate plus the complexity of a love triangle. It takes a lot of effort to maintain and it can fail in spectacularly bad ways.

I'm exclusive, so I don't live with other people.
In any case, I wouldn't consider it a good idea, because a continuous problem can arise from whether the other person has sex with their dog.

As fun as that sounds, I don't have the capability to trust that much. I literally cannot have that much trust in anyone save MAYBE one person.

I have a roommate who isn't into zoo but doesn't care if I'm into it it's complicated I just make sure he isn't going to be back for a few before doing anything 😅.

As of making this post I have not yet met a zoo in person. So I would be down to live with others that share similar interests.

Probably if I knew and trusted them, but some random on this forum no way in hell

Back