Would a female lab be too small?

Adaji

Tourist
What breeds of females, starting with minimum size can an average male 5 1/2 -6 inch non girth male penis fit into? Is a Labrador retriever too small? Is it true after a couple litter of puppies they “loosen up”?
I have a friend with a female lab who Uses toys of different sizes on his bitch, she loves it. He calls it stretching or keeping her more loose. Is that even possible to stretch the vagina if the dog is Comfortable with it?

thank you!

note: yes I know and he knows not to do anything that the dog doesn’t want or is uncomfortable with. This Question is with the assumption the animal is comfortable. Thank you again

A lab should be fine, i wouldn't go for breeds smaller than that, a dalmatian maybe, but still, i usually keep the rule that "if two fingers can enter, then i can enter" it's not that much about length, but about width, but remember that dogs aren't that much into "pumping" movement, they're more about "pressing/rubbing" movement when you're into them. So, keep that in mind, you can do some "in-out" there and there, but don't focus that much on it as they enjoy and feel more natural you being in her and grinding a bit and pulsating.

A lab should be fine, i wouldn't go for breeds smaller than that, a dalmatian maybe, but still, i usually keep the rule that "if two fingers can enter, then i can enter" it's not that much about length, but about width, but remember that dogs aren't that much into "pumping" movement, they're more about "pressing/rubbing" movement when you're into them. So, keep that in mind, you can do some "in-out" there and there, but don't focus that much on it as they enjoy and feel more natural you being in her and grinding a bit and pulsating.
Are there ways to stretch the pussy (if the dog is comfortable?)

I don't think the pussy can be stretched. I mean, you can try lubing your fingers a lot and then trying to move in and out without applying pressure to check if she decides to dilatate, but not actually pushing against her forcefully. And with this i mean actually pressing against her walls if they're clenching. You should take care of that to not make her feel uncomfortable, or else she'd deny sex to you always and you'll just lose her trust.

Some labs are ok some are too small. Yellow labs tend to have be bigger in size.
If one has had puppies then shes propably very suitable for your purposes.
I suggest you get big enough dog to have sex without any special tricks. Meaning newfie, bernese or mastiff size. Theres nothing more frustrating than a horny whos dog too small for you.

Back