Women pussy vs female dog pussy

i have a german shepard. about 5 yrs old. She never been matted or fixed.. she doesn't interact with other dogs much and pretty much kept in the house. (after all she has jumped the fence on several occasions) i have played with her since her 1st heat. which they say you should not and i was not aware of it until i learned afterwards..

i play with her and her luscious velvet lips. however she will not let me all the way in. i'm pretty much a average joe but she will not open unless i get a dildo. or use my fingers otherwise when i try she moves and i pop out of her lips. and i always use lube(water based) and i make sure she is good i never want to hurt her or injury her. she is a very beautiful dog and loving. i make sure she orgasms.. when i finger her (which make my penis jealous) one can see why a guy would prefer a canine bitch to a woman..

i have heard that between the off heat and on it's just a attitude which it's pretty much true. if i start to play with her she gets exited so much she play bites (arms or legs never the cock) and jumps around and spins.. but leave it out and she will lick it as much as possible..
when she is in heat is is a LOT more receptive towards me.

i was only able to penetrate her once partly but when she squeezed i came. (i was not prepared for that). i was thinking perhaps it's her heat?.. i waited until her heat and still she moves and i pop out.

although i can say when it thunders out she gets a little nervous and she smacks my penis.. i dunno what the hell that is about but she wants to play a little so we do. but still she won't let me penetrate..

any suggestions?.. What do you all think?

I think dog pussy is unique in it's own way ..... It surely does feel as if it's sucking you off while you're balls deep ! But what I think no one mentions is the adrenaline heart beating out of your chest excitement feeling from know you're gonna do a forbidden act ..... That is why we all talk about nearly passing out & spaghetti legged feeling after an incredible climax ..... But I am 50/50 on dog & human pussy .....
does it actually feel like a forbidden act? i thought it would feel almost too natural since you're literally cumming inside of her uterus, instead of against the wall of the cervix like in humans.. i feel like you would think you just did something irreversible. i feel different about the human im having sex with if its the first time with her.

I've not fucked a woman, but I've seen many guys who went from incel to getting a fuck complain afterwards that she did not feel near as good as they had hoped. A lot said the woman was loose, couldn't actually hold against his dick and wasn't tight like a lot make it out to be. Frankly the first time I sunk my cock into a tight little bitch cunt I knew that nothing could feel this damn good. Her body temperature is higher and her pussy fucking holds onto your dick and pulls you in do deep to cum. I agree with the others above, a bitch is so much better than a woman. And no complaining after sex for cuddling.
this is fucking crazy that theres so many accounts of guys saying that female dogs seem to know or feel when you're about to cum because their pussys start reacting differently or clenching harder or opening up more or something. then you're first prostate pulse she feels she capitalizes on it and drains you dry for everything you had and more.

i couldn't imagine sleeping in bed with them and waking up for a wild primal orgasm like that and having no cum for the rest of the day or any humans or gfs that need you.. it sounds like men dont produce enough cum to fully satisfy these animals because they sound like they demand it sooo much more in the day during heat that youre just like; "you're asking for more but my load from an hour ago is probably still inside you.." lol anyways thats my ad lib rant and thoughts

Back