Women pussy vs female dog pussy

Could have made this into a poll...
I prefer a dog's pussy over a woman any day, to me a dogs' i looks, smells, tastes, and feels much better than a woman. My ex wife from many years back asked me which was better, and I told her. The marriage didn't last but a couple months, first and only, we live and learn. She taught me a big lesson quickly, reason why it didn't last. She didn't like my dog, and my dog didn't like her. So fair trade, divorce her for the dog. Never looked back, been with dogs ever since, was with dogs before her.

So. I've been with women, and not dogs, so I can only extrapolate.

I have fucked with female: Goats, Sheep, Donkeys, Horses and Pigs though. Each are completely different and great! ... not necessarily better or worse, just totally different. My guess is dog pussy is also great, but different - it's sort of like trying to comparing peaches to cookies ;-)

A large portion of sexual pleasure is in the mind, so whatever you're more interested in is going to be more pleasurable.

For me personally, I prefer bitches.
Why bitches? Is there a reason im particular?

Why bitches? Is there a reason im particular?

I've wondered that myself many times over the years. I've always liked bitches, but I didn't start with them, I started with sows. I had been fucked by a few dogs, but it wasn't until my late 20's that I had my first bitch due to various circumstances (mostly availability) and I was converted.

I like the loyalty of a dog.
I like the companionship of having one by my side.
I like having one curl up with me in bed.
While one *can* do many of those with another non-human, it's not common.

I wouldn't say it's better. Human pussy may get moist before. But still, they feel slightly different. I tend to prefer human pussy, but teasing and pleasing a female dog is soooo cute <3

Over the years, I've read what people have said on sites such as Beast Forum, and people who have had both human pussy and dog pussy usually say that dog pussy is much better. They said that dogs have a higher body temperature than humans, and that a dog's pussy is tighter than a human's (both of these reasons are mainly why they liked dog pussy more).

Bitch pussy is amazing dude! Even if I wasn't turned to the exclusive life, I'd still 100% agree bitch is much, MUCH better than a women's. Heat, incredible tightness, the hot way it holds onto your dick as you pump her, ability to take a good length, no smelly or itchy pubes, no gross periods every month, more appealing look with those puffy lips, and it tastes wonderful. Not sure how to compare it to anything, it's unique and delicious. No woman can be that perfect.

never been with a human so cant make any real comparison, but medically speaking the higher body temperature, and internal anatomy would logically make bitchsex more pleasurable, at least in theory.

I've not fucked a woman, but I've seen many guys who went from incel to getting a fuck complain afterwards that she did not feel near as good as they had hoped. A lot said the woman was loose, couldn't actually hold against his dick and wasn't tight like a lot make it out to be. Frankly the first time I sunk my cock into a tight little bitch cunt I knew that nothing could feel this damn good. Her body temperature is higher and her pussy fucking holds onto your dick and pulls you in do deep to cum. I agree with the others above, a bitch is so much better than a woman. And no complaining after sex for cuddling.

I've not fucked a woman, but I've seen many guys who went from incel to getting a fuck complain afterwards that she did not feel near as good as they had hoped. A lot said the woman was loose, couldn't actually hold against his dick and wasn't tight like a lot make it out to be. Frankly the first time I sunk my cock into a tight little bitch cunt I knew that nothing could feel this damn good. Her body temperature is higher and her pussy fucking holds onto your dick and pulls you in do deep to cum. I agree with the others above, a bitch is so much better than a woman. And no complaining after sex for cuddling.

Jeez. Mounting a bitch was already on my bucket list, but now it's moved a bit higher up.

You'll want your dick in bitch cunt all day every day after you get your first taste. Women can't ever fucking beat a bitch and it drives them nuts knowing it.

On a different thread, a man said he had both vaginal and anal sex with a female dog, and he thought anal felt better than vaginal.

I think dog pussy is unique in it's own way ..... It surely does feel as if it's sucking you off while you're balls deep ! But what I think no one mentions is the adrenaline heart beating out of your chest excitement feeling from know you're gonna do a forbidden act ..... That is why we all talk about nearly passing out & spaghetti legged feeling after an incredible climax ..... But I am 50/50 on dog & human pussy .....

So. I've been with women, and not dogs, so I can only extrapolate.

I have fucked with female: Goats, Sheep, Donkeys, Horses and Pigs though. Each are completely different and great! ... not necessarily better or worse, just totally different. My guess is dog pussy is also great, but different - it's sort of like trying to comparing peaches to cookies ;-)
Can you please do a short like review of each and how they were different from eachother? like warmth and tightness

I love the smell and taste of dog pussy (and tail hole (honestly prefer the smell and taste of tail hole, but that's a different story)). I prefer bitches in terms of small and taste, but never penetrated a dog, and dont really desire to. Not a fan of the smell or taste of human pussy, but love to fuck my wife's pussy... So... Both, but for different reasons/purposes for me

I've never fucked a dog's pussy but when I was younger I did fuck my labs ass more than a few times. And it feels about the same as a woman in my opinion

This has been asked so many times. I can't say much about human women considering I tried to have sex with someone in the past, stared out half hard and went soft inside her within minutes, I couldn't feel much worth noting, she wasn't loose but not tight either, I had to make full thrusts in and out to get my dick to even realize It was in a pussy, she got so bitchy that I lost my boner; that's when I fully realized and accepted that im exclusively orientated to dogs and trying to be "normal" was a waste of effort, for myself, for anyone else involved. Before that point I tried to be with men. Same "issue", the attraction isn't there. Decades have passed and I can say from experience that a dog's vagina is incredibly tight and warm, the texture is slick and there's a almost ribbed sensation during heat cycles that's.. It's hard to describe. Although XL breeds tend to be a bit looser it still feels amazing. Compared to that brief experience with a human, the dogs I've been with were far better and I imagine even if I was attracted to people I would never find a women who even comes close to feeling the same in bed, it's like comparing apples to oranges, the feeling is entirely different

Last edited:
Bitch pussy is amazing dude! Even if I wasn't turned to the exclusive life, I'd still 100% agree bitch is much, MUCH better than a women's. Heat, incredible tightness, the hot way it holds onto your dick as you pump her, ability to take a good length, no smelly or itchy pubes, no gross periods every month, more appealing look with those puffy lips, and it tastes wonderful. Not sure how to compare it to anything, it's unique and delicious. No woman can be that perfect.
I wanna taste that’s my biggest fantasy

Back