Who was the first person you told in your life you were into zoo?

In 50+ years, I've never told anyone in RL, nor do I plan to anytime soon. Talked about it online a lot, though.

No one IRL. I don’t think I would ever disclose that unless I knew for sure someone I was interested in/dating was also zoo. And even then I’d need to have an insane level of trust with them.
There were two women that knew. One was a “friend” though we never made the leap to lovers as she had hangups.

The other was my female cousin who just so happens to be zoo as well. We have chatted about it however we live separate lives and rarely interact merely because distance and personal lives. Though we are both supportive of one another.

too many people around me know but I think most have forgotten, I believe the very first person that found out was my foster sister/best friend, then I met a guy on a fetish site and we found out we were both into it so he was next then because of that my therapist found out (long time therapist, didn’t say much about it) then accidentally on a bad day I told my sister and her girlfriend. I regret telling anyone besides my therapist even though nothing serious has happened between anyone

too many people around me know but I think most have forgotten, I believe the very first person that found out was my foster sister/best friend, then I met a guy on a fetish site and we found out we were both into it so he was next then because of that my therapist found out (long time therapist, didn’t say much about it) then accidentally on a bad day I told my sister and her girlfriend. I regret telling anyone besides my therapist even though nothing serious has happened between anyone
do you feel like they perceive you differently now that they know?

My best friend in high school who was later my roommate in college. Turns out she was a zoo and into female animals only and watching guys and their bitches/mares despite being a mostly straight girl. She really wanted to see me get knotted regardless though, sadly the experience never happened. :/

My best friend in high school who was later my roommate in college. Turns out she was a zoo and into female animals only and watching guys and their bitches/mares despite being a mostly straight girl. She really wanted to see me get knotted regardless though, sadly the experience never happened. :/
Aww... ever considered trying to reconnect

Back