Who was the first person you told in your life you were into zoo?

An online friend of mine, just brought it up out of nowhere when I was really horny but he seemed to be pretty into the idea of it and didn't judge me at all. Haven't spoken to him in a while though

Well, sadly my former girlfriend found out that I'm into mares .. she couldn't deal with it .. first person I told it was my best friend, he was kinda cool with it, called it "exotic". 😅

I told a girl I dated once, after she admitted her letting 2 of her larger dogs lick her pretty kitty and expressed a deeper interest. I had been knotted already by this time. we didn't stay together long though so it didn't go any further

First and only person I've told was my ex-gf. She was totally okay with it and was even down to try it if we ever got the chance. Unfortunately, I had to break up with her, and I haven't told anyone since and probably never will.

My fiancé, but she is into it too. Apparently, for a long time, so things are evolving. This was fairly recent too, like late last year.

I first told someone I was having a one night stand with about 6 years ago. the mood was kinda boring at first so I brought up the subject of Kinks and fetishes which turned into a conversation about some "taboo" stuff, I stated my limits were blood, scat, and kids. His reply was to tell me about his experiences with animals... we got engaged a few months ago.
this is amazing

• Love
Reactions: K9D
I didn't tell anyone. I just can't once my friends talked about zoophiles and they were like "We would gladly k*ll all of them" so I'm taking this to the grave.

Reactions: K9D
I dropped a lot of hints to my wife over the years. One day we are just laying in bed and she goes "I know all about you being into beastiality and I'm ok with it you know?" I about had a heart attack. We talked a while about it and she said she doesn't think she could get into it herself, but she is cool with me doing stuff.
She asked if I'd ever want the dog to fuck me and I told her the dog had been fucking me for years. She was just surprised that she never noticed. 😂 She has tried to get me to open up a bit more about it, but I'm honestly too embarrassed to go into detail with her. I can tell she wants to appease me but i don't want her doing stuff she doesn't want to do just for me.

Who was the very first Person you chose to tell candidly, and how did they react? How old were you? ☺️
The very first person I told was a fellow youth at a youth camp. He did not react well, and brought it to the attention of the youth counselor. I was something like 10 or 11

I dropped a lot of hints to my wife over the years. One day we are just laying in bed and she goes "I know all about you being into beastiality and I'm ok with it you know?" I about had a heart attack. We talked a while about it and she said she doesn't think she could get into it herself, but she is cool with me doing stuff.
She asked if I'd ever want the dog to fuck me and I told her the dog had been fucking me for years. She was just surprised that she never noticed. 😂 She has tried to get me to open up a bit more about it, but I'm honestly too embarrassed to go into detail with her. I can tell she wants to appease me but i don't want her doing stuff she doesn't want to do just for me.

Back