Who was the first person you told in your life you were into zoo?

Told my wife after she opened up to me about enjoying her roomates dog livking her pussy. We were just dating when we talked about it, and now over a 10 year period we have slowly expanded the fantasy to reality. She has definitely bonded with our Rotti, and makes out with him while we have sex. Its awesome as we have become a threesome which makes the sex like nothing else!!!

Was joking around with a female friend who is the biggest tease in the world about dogs and peanut butter. There was something in her eyes and smirk that told me she wasn't joking anymore than I was!

Lead to a very sexy conversation that had us both squirming. Unfortunately she is in a monogamous relationship with my best friend, so teasing is all there will be... For now... ;)

Told my best friend they were very neutral about it.... similar to the topic of transgender....it dosent effect his life personally so why should he take offence to it...he won't try it and might not rally behind support of it but he accepts me which is all I asked for...I got to tell them about some experiences I had and they listened intently so made me feel good to finally get it off my chest.

Was joking around with a female friend who is the biggest tease in the world about dogs and peanut butter. There was something in her eyes and smirk that told me she wasn't joking anymore than I was!

Lead to a very sexy conversation that had us both squirming. Unfortunately she is in a monogamous relationship with my best friend, so teasing is all there will be... For now... ;)
This is amazing. Would love to know more about how the convo went in detail. Here or PM

This is amazing. Would love to know more about how the convo went in detail. Here or PM
Sadly the conversation was held in semi-public so there was no fun... Her previous boyfriend (at the time of the conversation) was a total control freak and super jealous. That lead to our relationship of mercilessly teasing each other. Both of us just sat there squirming with lust discussing what we were interested in and what very limited experience we had.

I wouldn't tell anyone I know personally. I've talked to a girl online and we got to share videos but that's about it. No one I know would just say "oh you're a pervert" and leave it at that

Sadly the conversation was held in semi-public so there was no fun... Her previous boyfriend (at the time of the conversation) was a total control freak and super jealous. That lead to our relationship of mercilessly teasing each other. Both of us just sat there squirming with lust discussing what we were interested in and what very limited experience we had.
Totally understood. Thanks for sharing!

I recently told girlfriend about it, as in the past few months. I dont really recall how it came up. However, she didnt have any issues with it! 🕺

She said what ever makes me happy as long as it doesn't hurt animals or people.

I'm not into any type of intercourse for myself, I just love watching it, specifically females with male dogs, and sometimes watching a sexy woman play with a horse.

The first person was a very close female friend of mine.
It was about 4 weeks after my 1st time and I felt like I'd explode if doesn't tell someone...
We were writing via whatsapp that day and her first reaction was:"With a dog? With an animal? You're not kidding me? BRB, I need at least 3 shots! Then we talk..."
We talked and are friend 'till this day 🙂

First person I came out to was a very close friend I had in high school. Her and I were friends with benefits and she was a "furry". I knew from previous conversations that she wasn't interested in Zoo stuff, but one day I had a whole emotional break down because of a relationship I had been in and I rushed to her house. I'm not even sure how it happened but I remember crying and just blurting it out in the middle of everything. She paused for a moment and gave me a big hug. She still didn't agree with it but accepted me regardless. Still friends 20 years later.

I have only ever told one person and that was my male friend who is on here too we was fwb and that's when I told him I want to explore this side of me and it was music to his ears as he also wanted to find a lady who was into this and not once did we ever judge each other same when I told him i was bi sexual he was also the first person I told that too aswell

I told my closest friend, who had already stumbled onto my material and chats from back in Beastforum days.

As expected, he didn't overreact, just laughed it off and said it was weird as hell. We had a mutual agreement to just never talk about it.
But it did find its way to a few mutual friends, who teased me relentlessly for it, but even then that petered out quickly.

People tend to be more understanding than you'd expect but the risk isn't worth it.

The first time, I was excited by it and I think that was the day I realized sex and my attraction to pets. I just though my sister might have the same interest, we were only one year apart in ages.

It was the second time the dogs bred I showed my sister.
It was after school again, only a few days after the first time. I saw both dogs wandering around our yard, ran inside the house and told my sister to come watch something.
She and I went to the garage and through the window of the garage door we watch the dogs bred again like I had seen the first time. The male was a medium breed mix breed of some sort and the female was smaller dog, like a lap dog. The male was sniffing and licking her pussy, It was kind of swollen, puffy, pink and like a mound . He started humping and then stepped over her body. She stood there as he humped at her for a short time.

After a few moments his humping slowed and they shuffled around the area behind the garage. They had locked up, stood still for a minute or two and then he stepped off her body. He started dragging her backwards and in a circle a couple minutes. Then he dropped to the ground and she going where he was, so she laid ass to ass to him as he licked at the bright red tendon that they were attached to each other by. Then after a few minutes he stood up and they popped apart. . After the male left we called the female into the garage. She was leaking and open. I was excited again and though about trying what we had just watch. It was very obvious the male dog had a larger cock and I could likely fit in her. So i got on my knees and slid in her with no problem. My sister was right there watching. We stopped after a few minutes, opened the door for the dog to leave and we went inside to watch tv.
She did ask me what it felt like and I told her it's very warm and wet.
We didn't talk about whether the male would fit in her because he didn't come over and show his cock close up.
That was the last we spoke of it.(y)😊🐶😊

Last edited by a moderator:
Told my girlfriend (freshman year of high school), and she thought I was joking. Even though she seemed accepting, I think she was just humoring me. It never came up again.

Back