Who was the first person you told in your life you were into zoo?

Apart from my older brother who got me into this lifestyle have told a few ppl in real life , all are into it as well , telling ppl where ure not sure they are into it is way to much risk in my eyes

I told some guy I met on Kik app. Then found that out that he lives not that far from me and few months later we became best friends. Totally not zoo related but he knows ans supports me.

I told my wife before she was my wife. She's a very kinky woman herself so when our relationship started to move in the direction of marriage she insisted we have a sit down chat to openly clear the air on our kinks, stuff we'd done and stuff we still wanted to do. She didn't want anything coming up later on in the relationship that would cause problems or in anyway limit the sex we each wanted to have. She isn't into it herself but she wasn't phased by most of my experience at that point having been with animals and she's always been quite supportive of me wanting to have more experience with bitches. Its long been the plan that when our careers slowed down and we had a big enough place I'd adopt a bitch. That's happening now so hopefully there will be a lot of fun times ahead.

Keep us updated on that !! I been reading your post and I love them you’re a lucky man keep that wife of yours brotha !!

I was 19 years old when I told my then girlfriend. She said that’s weird why would you do that and I explained why I enjoy it and that I make sure to do nothing to harm the animals or use any force. She was like ok then still weird but we’re now married so it definitely could have gone worse.

I dropped a lot of hints to my wife over the years. One day we are just laying in bed and she goes "I know all about you being into beastiality and I'm ok with it you know?" I about had a heart attack. We talked a while about it and she said she doesn't think she could get into it herself, but she is cool with me doing stuff.
She asked if I'd ever want the dog to fuck me and I told her the dog had been fucking me for years. She was just surprised that she never noticed. 😂 She has tried to get me to open up a bit more about it, but I'm honestly too embarrassed to go into detail with her. I can tell she wants to appease me but i don't want her doing stuff she doesn't want to do just for me.
Maybe after a few drinks

I told my first partner. They did not care one way or the other, once even brought home a friendly mutt to get me knocked up. Was still indifferent, our passion was with each other.

I think the first was a childhood friend; I think I was 14 or 15 at that time.
We had been talking about stuff and eventually the topic of sex came up and I confided in him that I'd been having sex with the sows. He didn't believe me so we checked to make sure everyone else was distracted and we slipped off to where the sows were kept. They were quite familiar with the process by this time and the ones who were interested went into the building ahead of us, knowing what was coming. A bit of petting and a shamefully low amount of foreplay and I got behind my fav sow, pulled my dick out of my pants and started going to town. He started looking awkward and said something like, "I don't know if I would respect myself tomorrow" and just stood there; his loss, I finished what I was doing.

We never spoke about that again and I didn't tell anyone else for a few years. Many years later he joined some kooky church and got all judgemental, which, combined with time and other differences, drove a wedge between us that was large enough that neither wished to continue being friends.

I've often wondered if he ever came to regret that missed opportunity, probably not.

My step-sister was raised with 2 or 3 Rottweilers. I remember stumbling upon zoo stuff when I was about at a young age, and I remember showing her. A few days later, she told me she got naked and tried with him, but that he just sniffed at it and walked away.

I've told my partner that I'm into the stories and we share 3d animation of beast stuff, but he doesn't know that I'm interested in the sex aspect of it. I'm working on that.

Last edited:
Back