Which dog has the biggest cock?

Great Dane for sure was the longest penis I've ever seen. From the back of his knot to the tip was just slightly over 12 inches. I never measured it directly, but if I did the proper hold it touched my bicep. The knot itself was tremendous. It was quite literally a handful. Maybe 2.5 inches from base to shaft. The runner up was a mastiff. He was a total of 10 inches, with a much leaner looking member. The girthiest one I've seen belonged to a rottie. He was a solid 9 or so inches, but I do mean solid! His thickness was nearly soda can sized and his knot was about a half inch extra on either side. Aside from those 3 I've seen about 20 or so other ones, and I've yet to see one that was unimpressive.

All in all...the Dane had a dick made of dreams.

Great Dane for sure was the longest penis I've ever seen. From the back of his knot to the tip was just slightly over 12 inches. I never measured it directly, but if I did the proper hold it touched my bicep. The knot itself was tremendous. It was quite literally a handful. Maybe 2.5 inches from base to shaft. The runner up was a mastiff. He was a total of 10 inches, with a much leaner looking member. The girthiest one I've seen belonged to a rottie. He was a solid 9 or so inches, but I do mean solid! His thickness was nearly soda can sized and his knot was about a half inch extra on either side. Aside from those 3 I've seen about 20 or so other ones, and I've yet to see one that was unimpressive.

All in all...the Dane had a dick made of dreams.
When you write "Aside from those 3 I've seen about 20 or so other ones, and I've yet to see one that was unimpressive..." you meant that ONLY 3 dogs mentioned are impressive or that all the dogs you have met were huge?

When you write "Aside from those 3 I've seen about 20 or so other ones, and I've yet to see one that was unimpressive..." you meant that ONLY 3 dogs mentioned are impressive or that all the dogs you have met were huge?

I'd say that dogs in general have large penises. I'm an average guy at 7 inches, and every dog I've ever seen was bigger.

I'd say that dogs in general have large penises. I'm an average guy at 7 inches, and every dog I've ever seen was bigger.
AGREE with you when saying dogs in general have large penises, but not when you write 7 inches belong to an average guy....7 inches is really big, you should check measurements by country and get a result, far from 7 inches hands down.

That's said, not all the dogs have big cocks, but 80% is above average human cock imo. Then when you find a huge cock, you notice how LARGE is when comparing to other individual dogs. Largest penis I met belonged to a mut mixed mastiff-GSD, my second big cock encounter was with a mastiff purebred, that fucking cock was really huge, my lord.... My third but not least was a dane-lab mixed, maybe the one that I`d rather suck because of the shape on that stuff and the amount of cum he may spurt. I love danes and labs, and a mixed son is a pure fantasy for me. Definitely, after watching videos and personal meetings, I'd say mastiffs have the largest cocks in general, but there are mixtures even longer than pure...

AGREE with you when saying dogs in general have large penises, but not when you write 7 inches belong to an average guy....7 inches is really big, you should check measurements by country and get a result, far from 7 inches hands down.

That's said, not all the dogs have big cocks, but 80% is above average human cock imo. Then when you find a huge cock, you notice how LARGE is when comparing to other individual dogs. Largest penis I met belonged to a mut mixed mastiff-GSD, my second big cock encounter was with a mastiff purebred, that fucking cock was really huge, my lord.... My third but not least was a dane-lab mixed, maybe the one that I`d rather suck because of the shape on that stuff and the amount of cum he may spurt. I love danes and labs, and a mixed son is a pure fantasy for me. Definitely, after watching videos and personal meetings, I'd say mastiffs have the largest cocks in general, but there are mixtures even longer than pure...

I can agree with that. Mixed breeds tend to be unusually larger on average. Once you've had dozens of them in your face you start to notice trends.

Funny how no one ever has pics to back up these claims of dogs with 12" dicks. I'll believe it when I see it. A lot of people include the tether in that length and that is not accurate. The longest dog I have ever seen is Hector, from old beast vids, and he was about 10 1/2" long from knot base to tip. I am sure a dog with a 12" dick exists, but I have never seen anywhere close and I have measured A LOT of dog dicks and been with over 100 male dogs in my lifetime.
I really wish I could prove it. I had pictures of him, but they were destroyed.

I have seen a pretty significant amount of dog penises, and his was the most recent at about 7 years ago, but he was standing there with a full erection hanging down between his legs and it was just jaw dropping. It was incredible.

Usually bigger dogs have bigger cocks but I've sucked a beagle that had 7 inches with knot and a routine that was 4 inches so it can vary.

some of those who were around since the time of beastforum may be able to tell you about the legend of the alabai tho. rumor has it they are the most well endowed of all our canine friends. many will claim the alabai is as fantasy as the unicorn.. fortunately for us.. a couple pics have emerged to show otherwise. nom nom nom nom. LONG LIVE THE LEGEND OF THE ALABAI
man could i have alot of fun with him id even share the love

some of those who were around since the time of beastforum may be able to tell you about the legend of the alabai tho. rumor has it they are the most well endowed of all our canine friends. many will claim the alabai is as fantasy as the unicorn.. fortunately for us.. a couple pics have emerged to show otherwise. nom nom nom nom. LONG LIVE THE LEGEND OF THE ALABAI
I'm sure their owners had a great time!

I have measured my Great dane, he's 20 cm, it means 8 inches, shaft and knot. Rottweiler I measured some years ago was 7 inches, 18 cm

Back