Which dog has the biggest cock?

just to add my 2 cents here , i have a miniature australian shepherd. he is only about 14 o15 inch's tall at the shoulders and he has a cock about 6 to 7 inch's long with a pretty big knot.. i would have never figured him to be that big when i got him but you never know how big a dogs cock is going to be just by buying a certain breed. but i guess the bigger the dog breed is the better chance the bigger the cock will be

from my experience the size of the dog isn't relevant to the size of the cock, just like in humans, a big dogs cock can range form small to large and vice versa. I personally don't care about cock size but knot size. I also have found medium sized dogs like boxers, shepards, labs have the best cocks in terms of size, by that i mean more consistent in size and shape from dog to dog.

from my experience the size of the dog isn't relevant to the size of the cock, just like in humans, a big dogs cock can range form small to large and vice versa. I personally don't care about cock size but knot size. I also have found medium sized dogs like boxers, shepards, labs have the best cocks in terms of size, by that i mean more consistent in size and shape from dog to dog.
but it's kinda funny to watch ppl propel this "gREaT DAneS HavE ThE BiGgeSt COckS" myth

I think there're no myths when talking about Danes. If u can measure them, u could check how large their cocks can reach. Usually amazing huge cocks and knots

Hector was definitely huge. But also highly exaggerated. They made sure to film with very small women. Usually around 5' tall and under 100lbs.
When you see the male handlers in some vids, you get an idea of the size difference.
I'm positive my old mastiff was bigger. And he's not the biggest I've seen in person. That title goes to a Rottweiler.

Hector was definitely huge. But also highly exaggerated. They made sure to film with very small women. Usually around 5' tall and under 100lbs.
When you see the male handlers in some vids, you get an idea of the size difference.
I'm positive my old mastiff was bigger. And he's not the biggest I've seen in person. That title goes to a Rottweiler.
it's not just Hector (tho he does have a big part in it) who helped create the whole "danes are the fucking biggest" myth... there's loads of dane clips/pics using clever angling and/or smaller human actor to make them seem bigger
also, gonna second the rottweiler. i do admit i've seen only one irl so it's just anecdotal, but damn was he huge.

I have seen some big dogs like dane, rottie and GSD in person, all of them had huge cocks but GSD was the biggest one for sure

I think I have (had) a few that might be a little bigger ;)
OMG, which's the breed ? I've been with many male dogs, if I had to say who had the largest cock, I'd choose MASTIFF. Girthy and long cock, love the shape on that breed cocks, usually the sexiest ones IMO. Close to them, for sure the longest cocks belong to GREAT DANES and GERMAN SHEPHERDS. If u look for fat cock rather than long, u can choose a ROTTWEILER or CANE CORSO. But for a heavy shaft, beautiful shape and a really girthy knot, I repeat that you need a Mastiff

Back