Which dog has the biggest cock?

Depending on nutrients and believe it or not, air quality, more oxygen rich environments allow for better cell metabolism.

Not into male dogs myself, but I'd imagine this boy would take the cake!

View attachment 98053View attachment 98054

Any evidence these photos are even real? :unsure:

They're "real" in that they're actual photographs of actual things, but they're fake because they're "lying". It's a very simple technique called "forced perspective", and it's even older than the art/science of photography is. People were drawing and painting using it to create the same type of optical illusion *LONG* before photography was invented.

There was a time where I studied cock sizes in dogs. Then I realized that the dogs with the biggest cocks had no other appeal to me than that. Furthermore quite some of these breeds have a miserable health. Now I've ended up with dogs that have a lot of appeal to me, even if the equipment down below is just below medium range, and the breed health is excellent (the group of the health insurance tells it all, mine are in the cheapest group). Keep your sledgehammer-cock dogs, enjoy them as sort as they live, and be sure you can afford the vet bills. I'm no longer envious.

In my personal globe traveling experience, I had yet to see any dog breed with the size knot and length of cock of my dad's Cane Corso. It was easily the size of a male European Gray Wolf, which are actually a little bigger than a Saint Bernard.

Last edited:

These pictures, especially the left one are obviously photoshopped. This nepolitan mastiff wasn't even any kind of a record holder, it was just a hoax

There was a time where I studied cock sizes in dogs. Then I realized that the dogs with the biggest cocks had no other appeal to me than that. Furthermore quite some of these breeds have a miserable health. Now I've ended up with dogs that have a lot of appeal to me, even if the equipment down below is just below medium range, and the breed health is excellent (the group of the health insurance tells it all, mine are in the cheapest group). Keep your sledgehammer-cock dogs, enjoy them as sort as they live, and be sure you can afford the vet bills. I'm no longer envious.

I'm glad to read this sensible idea here in this thread.
The dogs which have the most bone and body mass are not healthy breeds. I'd rather not pick one as a companion for their short lives and how arduously most of them move, so many sporty activities like camping or cycling are not fit for them. I'd have to leave my big, lumbering dog home every time I want to go on a longer or harder trip outside and what's the use of a dog companion you can't even bring with you on an outdoorsy trip? It's worth it to me to have a healthy companion rather than chase some sexy ideal of a big cock or whatev

Fake. Left pic: The sun is shining on the dog and it casts shadows, while there is no sunlight on the woman even if she only is halfways in the shadow of the dog. Right pic: The dog cast shadows, still there is sunlight on the man's right shoe even if it is in the shadow of the dog. If these dogs were real, they would have been known all over the net.

Thanks to everyone for sharing!! Just for the record I can put any "Stud Field Mouse" to shame...just joking or maybe not..love all dog and other animal cocks..mmmmm!! :gsd_happysmile:

some of those who were around since the time of beastforum may be able to tell you about the legend of the alabai tho. rumor has it they are the most well endowed of all our canine friends. many will claim the alabai is as fantasy as the unicorn.. fortunately for us.. a couple pics have emerged to show otherwise. nom nom nom nom. LONG LIVE THE LEGEND OF THE ALABAI
He is incredible :love:
xx

some of those who were around since the time of beastforum may be able to tell you about the legend of the alabai tho. rumor has it they are the most well endowed of all our canine friends. many will claim the alabai is as fantasy as the unicorn.. fortunately for us.. a couple pics have emerged to show otherwise. nom nom nom nom. LONG LIVE THE LEGEND OF THE ALABAI

That's giant lol

largest one I’ve seen was literally the size of my fore arm, got a terribly taken video to prove it, this boy almost got it in me right before I was supposed to go to work, he was bumping my back door and I damn near let him in only to learn of this monstrosity a month later. In the video can’t really get much perspective but my entire hand bdoesn’t even come close to gripping just his knot, which the tip damn near if not fully reached the inside of my elbow. He was a blue nose pitty

Attachments

• 558268D7-637B-4993-9612-98DFBB6D1808.MOV
    532.3 KB
largest one I’ve seen was literally the size of my fore arm, got a terribly taken video to prove it, this boy almost got it in me right before I was supposed to go to work, he was bumping my back door and I damn near let him in only to learn of this monstrosity a month later. In the video can’t really get much perspective but my entire hand bdoesn’t even come close to gripping just his knot, which the tip damn near if not fully reached the inside of my elbow. He was a blue nose pitty
My boy is a blue nose pit. I had no idea he had a dick that big. From tip to the back of the knot, he measures 10 inches. For a proper tie, anyone taking him on will need to handle 11 inches to get the knot behind the pelvic floor muscle. It takes a bit of practice to get a cock like that knotted. My Rottie was just a bit bigger. At least his knot was.

Back