Where do you do it?

anywhere we are when my mistress needs to piss when we are out and about. At home it is just whichever room we are in at the time

I love doing it on my knees in the bedroom or on the bed I sleep in... And especially outside on the lawn near the flower garden!!!!!!!! I just LOVE having a dog outside in nature.... I’ve even taken dogs out walking and would do it in parks with beautiful flower gardens and lawns where we can go somewhat secluded but still with enough of a chance of being discovered or caught all full naked apart from thin strappy sandals or sneakers with socks with a dog panting on my back as HE breeds away INTO MY pussy!!!!!!!! I SO wish it was more acceptable AND legal EVERY where!!!! Even love doing it on or near the beach when on holiday if or when it’s safe enough.... I’ve even done it kind of well secluded near a busy beach type cafe/attraction point near Durban, South Africa with MY Oldest Son’s big black pet Labrador.... was quite dense shrubbery and even though people could hear quite a commotion going from a female moaning and groaning plus a dog’s panting but luckily no one really came to investigate.... There was a super sexy hot young girl in skimpy bikinis showing off awesome curves who came close but I was SO shocked I kept as quiet as possible and she giggled and softly said it’s OK but unfortunately HER Family and friends called upon her saying they’re leaving and she needs to come....

Anyway.... In the words of Roxxi.... “the smell of flowers coupled with a dog panting in your ear while the sun beats down, rolling in the dirty. It is quite erotic.” For ME though it is MOST erotic!!!!!!!! ANY where in nature with the smells of nature all around you, flowers, wild flowers, trees, plants, shrubs, grass, dirt, etc all about frolicking in the dirt with a dog whose panting and excited yelps are right at your ears while he is ON AND IN YOU!!!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
wow...you are amazing

For me there’s not a designated spot in the house for us to be intimate with each other. We have been with each other in every room of the house. We mainly have sex in the bedroom like a “normal”couple. My favorite place for us to have sex is actually outside in nature while we are camping or in the tent.

Where do you have sex with your furry partner most of the time? Bedroom, livingroom, garage, garden.... you name it! And whats your favorite spot, if any?
When I had mine, it was either in my bedroom, or outside in secluded places I knew. Usually outside was easier.

Back