Where do you do it?

Back yard. Live in a residential area and in the warm weather I often go for late night walks naked and jerk off somewhere.
Started off in quiet more discreet areas, but now often on the side of the road, bus stops, middle of roundabout, intersections and other places like that.
Planning to take my boy one night and get mounted in one of the quieter places overlooking the main road.
Why risk being caught?

I love doing it outside. Yesterday I was brushing near where my neighbor's two dogs used to breed me and it brought back a flood of memories and got me very horny. I just had to strip down and kneel in the grass and imagine them on my back, their hot breath on the side of my face and their cocks deeply embedded in me. RIP D&D.

Living room, mostly because the carpet provided traction for humpers and couch was the perfect height for play.... she had the most fun there ?

When I lived with my parents It was either in my bedroom or when everyone was asleep in the laundry where the dogs slept. I then got more ballsy and began letting them lick me in the loungeroom my family wasn't in or when I went to the toilet. When I moved out I had a couple of roommates so I'd either go to my parents place to get licked or I would take the dogs for a walk to a quiet place to let them play with me. Now I live alone so I 'babysit' the dogs from time to time and let them lick whenever and wherever they want to! (I am strictly oral with my dogs currently)

This is a nice read. Love it all.

Pretty much where ever he expresses the desire. Usually that is the kitchen or my home office. Sometimes the bedroom or living room. Most recently, in a patch of woods by the river that borders our property. Wonderful experience to be taken like that in nature. Think I'll walk him there more often.

Pretty much where ever he expresses the desire. Usually that is the kitchen or my home office. Sometimes the bedroom or living room. Most recently, in a patch of woods by the river that borders our property. Wonderful experience to be taken like that in nature. Think I'll walk him there more often.
I’d ❤️ to be on a webinar with you from your home office for that show!!! I HATE web meetings with a passion but, for you, I would make an exception. 🥰

Reading all this makes it clear that a lot if you are just sharing your fantasies and have not a clue about the real deal!

In my house we have a designated play area in the basement and whoever shows up there naked is game! Only play there to avoid that my kids or innocent bystanders get humped at other places in or around the house.

Pre-covid when my family weren't home all the time it'd be in my bedroom, living room or kitchen. Occasionally I'd be extra naughty and call Buddy upstairs and do it in different places like the bathroom, my bro's room or in the garden if it's a warm summer's night and no one's home.

Now with COVID we can only do it in my room :/ and only at selective times. Sucks :/

Pre-covid when my family weren't home all the time it'd be in my bedroom, living room or kitchen. Occasionally I'd be extra naughty and call Buddy upstairs and do it in different places like the bathroom, my bro's room or in the garden if it's a warm summer's night and no one's home.

Now with COVID we can only do it in my room :/ and only at selective times. Sucks :/
That definitely does suck:/

7/10 in my bedroom, either on my floor or on my bed. If the family are away then maybe in the living room, kitchen or wherever we feel that day :p (including my bro or sis's room if I'm horny enough :devilish:)

If I get horny mid-dog walk then in the woods ;P
Never did it in the woods, is a big wish but the woods i walk with my boy are to crowded with people.

Back