Where do you do it?

All over the house, but mostly in bed.
If you do it in bed, do you cover the bed with something? Since dogs are kind of messy, dripping all over the place :) Or do you clean the covers everytime, seems like such a chore :) Or do you just sleep in the wetness XD

Lets see Past partners and I have In the woods, in the fields, in the yard, behind the bushes, in the tall grass, behind the dog house, basement, living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, anywhere possible sometimes under the right conditions. Not so easy in the city to do the outside stuff but we have XD

if in the front room id us cushions off the sofa & a towel in bedroom just a towel. Night time when we went for a walk long grass or somewere out the way in the dark

These days in my yard or in the woods on my property. In the past anywhere I can get it - kennels, sheds, alleys, yards, along roads, in the woods, pastures, barns, garden, vehicles, a boat and of course every room in the house.

anywhere inside the house. i'd very much like to try something outside someday, the idea of having sex with the sun in my back sounds lovely. sadly i have pretty nosy neighbors on both sides of my house, elderly ppl seem to have nothing better to do than judging my poor gardening skills.

anywhere inside the house. i'd very much like to try something outside someday, the idea of having sex with the sun in my back sounds lovely. sadly i have pretty nosy neighbors on both sides of my house, elderly ppl seem to have nothing better to do than judging my poor gardening skills.
In their defense, there is no excuse for poor gardening skills! But yeah, I get what you are saying :) I'd love to do it outside one day, but I am just too paranoid. Even in the far reaches of the woods I'd be paranoid there is a wild camera there somewhere I just didnt spot.

First it was between two large doors at the entrance on nights. Then i tend to use some balcony we have. Nowadays i'm zero :C

We do it where ever the mood strikes us. Sometimes its in the bedroom on the bed first thing in the morning, in the living room floor out in the garden down by the creek. I do enjoy romps in my flower garden, the smell of flowers coupled with a dog panting in your ear while the sun beats down, rolling in the dirty. It is quite erotic.

Back