Where do you do it?

We do it where ever the mood strikes us. Sometimes its in the bedroom on the bed first thing in the morning, in the living room floor out in the garden down by the creek. I do enjoy romps in my flower garden, the smell of flowers coupled with a dog panting in your ear while the sun beats down, rolling in the dirty. It is quite erotic.
i wish i had some privacy on my own garden to ever try that too. sounds like a very lovely experience.

We do it where ever the mood strikes us. Sometimes its in the bedroom on the bed first thing in the morning, in the living room floor out in the garden down by the creek. I do enjoy romps in my flower garden, the smell of flowers coupled with a dog panting in your ear while the sun beats down, rolling in the dirty. It is quite erotic.
That sounds like a very nice place to take him on

i wish i had some privacy on my own garden to ever try that too. sounds like a very lovely experience.
You can't fence in your yard ? I don't know how I would feel if I had to worry about people looking in my windows and invading my privacy. The only person I ever have to worry about wandering up is my cousin, she usually announces before she comes over.

Usually in front of the town hall, amongst all the BLM protesters. I've been called a "dirty, white, son of a bitch" by a handful of the protesters. :ROFLMAO:

Serious answer, I live alone in a house, so pretty much everywhere. I've done my dog in every room but the cellar basement.

You can't fence in your yard ? I don't know how I would feel if I had to worry about people looking in my windows and invading my privacy. The only person I ever have to worry about wandering up is my cousin, she usually announces before she comes over.
it is fenced in (3 sides chain-link, 1 side wall), it's just i have very nosy neighbors... you know, elderly people who have nothing better to do than to judge the state of my garden, well each other's too. sometimes you can even see them wannabe hidden behind curtains in their window and watching. big brother: village edition

Ok the dog panting in your ear really did it for me :love:

When I lived with my parents It was either in my bedroom or when everyone was asleep in the laundry where the dogs slept. I then got more ballsy and began letting them lick me in the loungeroom my family wasn't in or when I went to the toilet. When I moved out I had a couple of roommates so I'd either go to my parents place to get licked or I would take the dogs for a walk to a quiet place to let them play with me. Now I live alone so I 'babysit' the dogs from time to time and let them lick whenever and wherever they want to! (I am strictly oral with my dogs currently)

When I lived with my parents It was either in my bedroom or when everyone was asleep in the laundry where the dogs slept. I then got more ballsy and began letting them lick me in the loungeroom my family wasn't in or when I went to the toilet. When I moved out I had a couple of roommates so I'd either go to my parents place to get licked or I would take the dogs for a walk to a quiet place to let them play with me. Now I live alone so I 'babysit' the dogs from time to time and let them lick whenever and wherever they want to! (I am strictly oral with my dogs currently)
That’s awesome! Sounds like they take very good care of you since it’s been going so long

I love doing it on my knees in the bedroom or on the bed I sleep in... And especially outside on the lawn near the flower garden!!!!!!!! I just LOVE having a dog outside in nature.... I’ve even taken dogs out walking and would do it in parks with beautiful flower gardens and lawns where we can go somewhat secluded but still with enough of a chance of being discovered or caught all full naked apart from thin strappy sandals or sneakers with socks with a dog panting on my back as HE breeds away INTO MY pussy!!!!!!!! I SO wish it was more acceptable AND legal EVERY where!!!! Even love doing it on or near the beach when on holiday if or when it’s safe enough.... I’ve even done it kind of well secluded near a busy beach type cafe/attraction point near Durban, South Africa with MY Oldest Son’s big black pet Labrador.... was quite dense shrubbery and even though people could hear quite a commotion going from a female moaning and groaning plus a dog’s panting but luckily no one really came to investigate.... There was a super sexy hot young girl in skimpy bikinis showing off awesome curves who came close but I was SO shocked I kept as quiet as possible and she giggled and softly said it’s OK but unfortunately HER Family and friends called upon her saying they’re leaving and she needs to come....

Anyway.... In the words of Roxxi.... “the smell of flowers coupled with a dog panting in your ear while the sun beats down, rolling in the dirty. It is quite erotic.” For ME though it is MOST erotic!!!!!!!! ANY where in nature with the smells of nature all around you, flowers, wild flowers, trees, plants, shrubs, grass, dirt, etc all about frolicking in the dirt with a dog whose panting and excited yelps are right at your ears while he is ON AND IN YOU!!!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
That is the hottest comment I’ve read lol

Oh my.... Then I LOVE it!!!!!!!! For a moment there I thought you were making fun of me because of the “lol” you added at the end but glad you do find it the hottest comment you’ve read!!!! I’m SO the most into animals and sex with animals - especially with dogs - that you can’t even begin to understand, grasp OR imagine it!!!!!!!!
How long have you been into it?

The bedroom mostly. But occasionally the living room, basement, garage, in the car, by the swimming pool. On the parents bed

I would love to see the show of you and your dog together I would masturbate as you get breed. Possibly cumshower you to see if your dog lick you off. Even better lay on my back right next to you let your dog lick us both and take turn on you as yé use your pussy until you can’t take more .

I would love to see the show of you and your dog together I would masturbate as you get breed. Possibly cumshower you to see if your dog lick you off. Even better lay on my back right next to you let your dog lick us both and take turn on you as yé use your pussy until you can’t take more .
so, you "do it" in your head i assume? since you know, this thread is about where you do it and not what your not at all creepy fantasy is?

Back yard. Live in a residential area and in the warm weather I often go for late night walks naked and jerk off somewhere.
Started off in quiet more discreet areas, but now often on the side of the road, bus stops, middle of roundabout, intersections and other places like that.
Planning to take my boy one night and get mounted in one of the quieter places overlooking the main road.

Back