When your dog fills you up, do you clean right away or prefer to keep everything inside?

When i was with mine, i would always try to keep the juice inside as long as possible. I wanted to just keep going if he was up for it, which he usually was. In periods we would go at it for and hour or two and a time and i would get a little sick at the end lol, but it was also nice to lie down afterwards and let him lick it out of me. Very nice.
The most accurate comment here! Only wanna add that keeping it in is much harder than you think when going about your day normally!

When i was with mine, i would always try to keep the juice inside as long as possible. I wanted to just keep going if he was up for it, which he usually was. In periods we would go at it for and hour or two and a time and i would get a little sick at the end lol, but it was also nice to lie down afterwards and let him lick it out of me. Very nice.
How comes you'd get sick?

my first time was when I was visiting a friend, I stayed overnight, she had a dog, at night she went into the room where I was sleeping and put her face under the covers. I woke up from the fact that the dog was licking my pussy through my panties, it was so beautiful, I didn’t resist the temptation for a long time and took off my panties and spread my legs, the dog started licking me and sometimes with his tongue got right into the vagina, I finished several times.
I was scared to let me fuck then, I had a condom in my purse, I took it out, started to masturbate the dog with my hand, his penis immediately began to swell, I put a condom on him and continued to masturbate him, there was so much sperm. I took off the condom, lay down on the bed and inserted it into the vagina, slowly began to lift it up and felt how hot sperm began to fill me. I poured it all over and began to caress myself, it was great.

So when i did it the few times i did i always like cleaned up what dripped out and or was on the ground but other than that i didnt really have a way to clean inside of me i was to young and naive i just wiped my vagina clean on the outside and all the fur away but i still leaked his cum even into the day after.

I usually keep it and go around with it inside me, specially love the idea that i was inseminated by a dog, while i was in highschool, work, with my parents, or now with my housband, there was a couple of ocassions that my housband made love to me, having the seed of Roco inside me.
I take some prevensions using sanitary towel. But the feeling is very sexi to wall like that between the people.

I love having both my dog's and husband's cum inside me... i like to think they're both swimming in there fighting to impregnate me (yes i know it's literally impossible to get bred by a dog, but a girl can dream!)
For me it is a huge turn on knowing that a female keeps dog cum inside her and then allows me to add my cum into the mix. love the thought of her keeping all the sperm inside her long term. Even allowing the dog and myself to cum inside her multiple times over a 6 hour period. Super sexy and hot......

So when i did it the few times i did i always like cleaned up what dripped out and or was on the ground but other than that i didnt really have a way to clean inside of me i was to young and naive i just wiped my vagina clean on the outside and all the fur away but i still leaked his cum even into the day after.
🤤 Smoking hot 🔥

depends on the time of the day it happens. if there are chores to do or i need to go out later, i shower. but if there isn’t much to do, i just leave their cum soaking inside me until next day. this pandemic sure has made me real lazy about even bothering to clean up at times lol.

have only gone out to work once with their cum inside me. did not anticipate the stray dogs coming over to sniff my crotch during my way back home which was quite embarrassing and so never tried again after that.
Gotta love the pandemic. There is an upside to the lock downs. Dogie fun and cum filled pussies. Why clean up afterwards. Just leave the cum inside and let it absorb naturally into the body. Doesnt hurt anyone. Love this girl.

My ex would keep it in when she was out and about. Once in a while we'd go out on a date, and mine, or her pup's, would start leaking, and it was a bit of a battle between how long her skirt was, how fast it dripped, and how daring she was feeling as to whether she scooted to the bathroom or not.
WOW..... Whats her number? Definitely my kinda Girl :love:

How comes you'd get sick?
Because we would be having sex for nearly two hours at a time, since i wanted to maximize the time alone i had with him. Like i said i would try to hold it in between times by not moving or using gravity to my advantage. I could never keep going as long as i wouldve liked to because i got sore or nauseous from getting shifted around violently a lot. He was a strong boy.

Back