When your dog fills you up, do you clean right away or prefer to keep everything inside?

As weird as this might sound, I love being out in public and nobody around me knows there's dog sperm swimming around inside me.
My ex would keep it in when she was out and about. Once in a while we'd go out on a date, and mine, or her pup's, would start leaking, and it was a bit of a battle between how long her skirt was, how fast it dripped, and how daring she was feeling as to whether she scooted to the bathroom or not.

Personally, I love to keep every single drop inside, I relish the idea of my body absorbing all of my dog's sperm.

I once read that the more you let your dog finish up inside, the more your body will accept it and adapt to it, to the point where it will change the environment of the womb to make it easier for the dog sperm to survive and harder for human's.

Now, as it happens with most zoo facts, it's all claims without source. So who knows if it's true or not, still... I love the idea
That is so soo soo hot.

I (a dude, so anal) like to keep it in as long as possible. I have gone to bed with guts full of dog or horse, and wake up in the morning with most of it absorbed by my body, which is sort of a pregnancy fetish, I guess, but whatever, I want them a part of me forever ... or something. :)
totally agree with the "pregnancy fetish", guy or beast...it stays in and let nature take its course in me. A wonderful feeling to give myself to the alpha guy or beast, and part of him is in me

Love the feeling to keep all the juice in my ass. when i was a kid i let my big irish setter fucking me for half an hour. after he pumped almost a quarter liter of his sperm into me i went to a public toilet at night and let some older guys fuck me. they did not know that they were fucking into a sea of dog semen. it was great.
That’s really amazing, you most definitely have a lot of fun, and those old guys too in that wet ass

As weird as this might sound, I love being out in public and nobody around me knows there's dog sperm swimming around inside me.
Walk your dog around the neighborhood while his cum is still inside your pussy. It's so hot to know that he was fucking you just a little while ago and no one would ever know. All the evidence is in your pants, slowly leaking out. 😜

depends on the time of the day it happens. if there are chores to do or i need to go out later, i shower. but if there isn’t much to do, i just leave their cum soaking inside me until next day. this pandemic sure has made me real lazy about even bothering to clean up at times lol.

have only gone out to work once with their cum inside me. did not anticipate the stray dogs coming over to sniff my crotch during my way back home which was quite embarrassing and so never tried again after that.

depends on the time of the day it happens. if there are chores to do or i need to go out later, i shower. but if there isn’t much to do, i just leave their cum soaking inside me until next day. this pandemic sure has made me real lazy about even bothering to clean up at times lol.

have only gone out to work once with their cum inside me. did not anticipate the stray dogs coming over to sniff my crotch during my way back home which was quite embarrassing and so never tried again after that.
My bucket list item would be to come home to that after a long day at work hehe

There is no point in cleaning it out with four dogs in the house. Plus I enjoy leaving what stays in, in! I am always filled with cum from my boys. It would feel strange if I was empty!
Great to hear that, AlysK9. You are very lucky to have 4 dogs all day around to fill you up. :love:

Last edited:
Wonderful topic and great to read that the majority of the men and women (about 80% I think) keep the cum inside. Has to be a fantastic feeling :)

I always keep his warm seed deep inside me, since it's up my ass, I have no problem keeping it up there until my body absorbs all his strong seminal juices. I love the feeling of it all and the twitching of every spurt,,,, gosh it makes me leave this world,,,,

Back