When your dog fills you up, do you clean right away or prefer to keep everything inside?

It’s wasteful to let it out. Keep it in until your body decides when it want to let it go. Maybe not even then. Keep getting more cum in! Maybe get a pig’s cum after to use the plug and forcefully keep it in for you lol

I would love to be filled and stay that way but I don't want a lot of mess nor do I want to stay in the same position for too long. It would also depend on how much time I have. I prefer quickies, I just don't have that much time to spare and I'm already not that interested in sex anyway. Prefer companionship.

Personally, I love to keep every single drop inside, I relish the idea of my body absorbing all of my dog's sperm.

I once read that the more you let your dog finish up inside, the more your body will accept it and adapt to it, to the point where it will change the environment of the womb to make it easier for the dog sperm to survive and harder for human's.

Now, as it happens with most zoo facts, it's all claims without source. So who knows if it's true or not, still... I love the idea
I have no experience yet.. i really hope i will soleday but i think id wanna keep it inside of me! Is that dirty? Its a nice thought i cant explain why

Except when its so much that it would make wet patches and stains in my clothing than obviosly no cuz people would find out lol

Back