When your dog fills you up, do you clean right away or prefer to keep everything inside?

I don't have the experience yet but when a guy fills my ass I keep it in so when it comes to K9 it'll be no different. That being said if I ever get the luxury of a MMM threesome I'd love to felch that doggy cum straight from the other guys ass or vice versa

Personally, I love to keep every single drop inside, I relish the idea of my body absorbing all of my dog's sperm.

I once read that the more you let your dog finish up inside, the more your body will accept it and adapt to it, to the point where it will change the environment of the womb to make it easier for the dog sperm to survive and harder for human's.

Now, as it happens with most zoo facts, it's all claims without source. So who knows if it's true or not, still... I love the idea
I always keep it in. Makes me feel even more slutty when i feel it dripping out slowly.

Love the feeling to keep all the juice in my ass. when i was a kid i let my big irish setter fucking me for half an hour. after he pumped almost a quarter liter of his sperm into me i went to a public toilet at night and let some older guys fuck me. they did not know that they were fucking into a sea of dog semen. it was great.
Oh my god how old were u and that’s so hot~~

If I was fucked in my ass by a dog or horse. I would let it sit inside. Absolutely sexy knowing its inside you and it feels dirty feeling it drip out. Fucking sexy

I do prefer to keep as much of my canine lover's sperm inside of me as long as possible because it makes me feel loved and sexier. If I am getting dressed to leave the house I usually cleanup any that leaks out and/or dried up; then what leaks out getting my panties wet just reminds me of our love and turn me on. If I had a girlfriend or wife, I would hope that she is open minded and accepting enough to understand that my canine lover is the only male in my life who is intimate with me and that I am completely exclusive to her and him.

Back