When your dog fills you up, do you clean right away or prefer to keep everything inside?

I clean around my behind in case there is anything dirty or blood. However I keep him inside me as long as possible. Love feeling dogs leak from inside me several minutes after being knotted <3 especially when I'm driving. When I reach my destination I'll run to the restroom just to see how much my underwear is marked. Between the dog and my pre cum it's usually all over

always try to keep it...love fingering myself and tasting it afterward (usually on the ride home!) if there's no way i can hold it and i've been stretched too much i squirt it into a cup and drink it ;)

I've tried it before it's not as exciting as you would think at least in my opinion.
Certainly more fantasy driven. Going out to dinner afterwards knowing he’s still
Inside you…has to turn you on thinking about that. For me, as a male, I want the sloppy seconds right after when it’s still warm inside you. I want that sensation. I’m not sure if I’d enjoy cold dog cum inside you when I slipped in way after the fact.

Certainly more fantasy driven. Going out to dinner afterwards knowing he’s still
Inside you…has to turn you on thinking about that. For me, as a male, I want the sloppy seconds right after when it’s still warm inside you. I want that sensation. I’m not sure if I’d enjoy cold dog cum inside you when I slipped in way after the fact.
oh it's not cold if it's inside!!!

Love the feeling to keep all the juice in my ass. when i was a kid i let my big irish setter fucking me for half an hour. after he pumped almost a quarter liter of his sperm into me i went to a public toilet at night and let some older guys fuck me. they did not know that they were fucking into a sea of dog semen. it was great.
Oh my that is so hot to think about I wish I could be a k9 and a human bottom bitch in the same night

k9 or human cum it stays in me
Good girl

Back