When your dog fills you up, do you clean right away or prefer to keep everything inside?

My wife and I have a fantasy, which she almost turned into a reality once ( chickened out) she goes to a private hospital to have routine smear tests and she so wants to be full of a cocktail cum when she’s having an examination!! Probably should mention the gynaecologist fancy’s her! Not sure if it’s a turn on for everyone but it definitely is for us! The thought of him between her legs opening up her Vagina and hot very recently injected sperm running out!!

My wife and I have a fantasy, which she almost turned into a reality once ( chickened out) she goes to a private hospital to have routine smear tests and she so wants to be full of a cocktail cum when she’s having an examination!! Probably should mention the gynaecologist fancy’s her! Not sure if it’s a turn on for everyone but it definitely is for us! The thought of him between her legs opening up her Vagina and hot very recently injected sperm running out!!
Be careful she could potentially be charged with sexual harassment if it isn't received well

Read all 15 pages….loved it!! I especially like the ones who keep it in and go about their errands, job interviews, etc. Very hot!!!!

Inside
Personally, I love to keep every single drop inside, I relish the idea of my body absorbing all of my dog's sperm.

I once read that the more you let your dog finish up inside, the more your body will accept it and adapt to it, to the point where it will change the environment of the womb to make it easier for the dog sperm to survive and harder for human's.

Now, as it happens with most zoo facts, it's all claims without source. So who knows if it's true or not, still... I love the ide

Personally, I love to keep every single drop inside, I relish the idea of my body absorbing all of my dog's sperm.

I once read that the more you let your dog finish up inside, the more your body will accept it and adapt to it, to the point where it will change the environment of the womb to make it easier for the dog sperm to survive and harder for human's.

Now, as it happens with most zoo facts, it's all claims without source. So who knows if it's true or not, still... I love the idea
Would be nice if there was a "buttplug for the pussy" so after he pulls out you can plug it nice and tight so it all stays inside ☺️

Now, as it happens with most zoo facts, it's all claims without source. So who knows if it's true or not, still... I love the idea

When i was with mine, i would always try to keep the juice inside as long as possible. I wanted to just keep going if he was up for it, which he usually was. In periods we would go at it for and hour or two and a time and i would get a little sick at the end lol, but it was also nice to lie down afterwards and let him lick it out of me. Very nice.

Love the feeling to keep all the juice in my ass. when i was a kid i let my big irish setter fucking me for half an hour. after he pumped almost a quarter liter of his sperm into me i went to a public toilet at night and let some older guys fuck me. they did not know that they were fucking into a sea of dog semen. it was great.
You just unlocked another layer of the rabbit hole for me 😏🤤 I really want to see that know maybe even want myself

My sister and I clean each other, but I always love leaving it inside of me for a while. Else when its just me I just rinse it out after laying down for a bit.
Oh wow, must be so great to lick the cum out of each other 😋

Back