When your dog fills you up, do you clean right away or prefer to keep everything inside?

No better feeling taking everything your boy has in the morning and going to work feeling him leak out during the day 🙈
its got me turned on!

No point in cleaning out unless I'm going out. We have several dogs that mount me on a daily basis so I would be in the bathroom all the time, if not on all fours. My boys enjoy sloppy 2nd and 3rd easier to bury their knots into their bitch!
that is such a turn for when a woman leaves it in , I would love to see a woman get knotted and filled and keep it in only thing that be better would be me filling her then cleaning her with my tongue . then she cleans off my cock

I don't wash up right away, but the cum runs out on its own. There's usually enough to keep me "juicy" when I go home and fuck my husband.
wish my wife would do that so hot

For me it is a huge turn on knowing that a female keeps dog cum inside her and then allows me to add my cum into the mix. love the thought of her keeping all the sperm inside her long term. Even allowing the dog and myself to cum inside her multiple times over a 6 hour period. Super sexy and hot......
agree

I usually keep it and go around with it inside me, specially love the idea that i was inseminated by a dog, while i was in highschool, work, with my parents, or now with my housband, there was a couple of ocassions that my housband made love to me, having the seed of Roco inside me.
I take some prevensions using sanitary towel. But the feeling is very sexi to wall like that between the people.
Fuck that's hot. I'd love the feel of dog sloppy seconds. Especially if it's a huge load and really fresh.

Personally, I love to keep every single drop inside, I relish the idea of my body absorbing all of my dog's sperm.

I once read that the more you let your dog finish up inside, the more your body will accept it and adapt to it, to the point where it will change the environment of the womb to make it easier for the dog sperm to survive and harder for human's.

Now, as it happens with most zoo facts, it's all claims without source. So who knows if it's true or not, still... I love the idea
I like to let small amounts leak out at a time so I can play with it like rub my cock and balls with it, eat it, etc.

I love keeping his cum inside me. For my period I use a moon cup, so during the rest of the month I put that in once he's pulled out so I can keep his love juice inside me while I sleep. Also helps knowing I never have to worry about leakage at an inopportune time.
If I might ask... How do you keep from spilling a lot of his cum out while trying to insert the moon cup? In my experience it's very difficult to get any kinda menstrual cup inserted without loosing most of his deposit. Was just wondering if you had a technic or maybe a certain position so that more if not all his love juice stays inside.

If I might ask... How do you keep from spilling a lot of his cum out while trying to insert the moon cup? In my experience it's very difficult to get any kinda menstrual cup inserted without loosing most of his deposit. Was just wondering if you had a technic or maybe a certain position so that more if not all his love juice stays inside.
Missionary position allows me to roll my hips by positioning my legs so that it doesn't flood out. Gravity can be your friend. lol. There's always some drippage but I've gotten skilled at slipping it into me and letting the ring pop without too much trouble. It's also worth noting that at that point I'm significantly stretched out so it's a lot easier to insert something. lol. Once its in and the ring has popped so the cup is open... it's just a matter of shifting it around a little to get it better in position... which is a lot easier because between our mutual fluids... Every bit of my insides is completely drenched

Missionary position allows me to roll my hips by positioning my legs so that it doesn't flood out. Gravity can be your friend. lol. There's always some drippage but I've gotten skilled at slipping it into me and letting the ring pop without too much trouble. It's also worth noting that at that point I'm significantly stretched out so it's a lot easier to insert something. lol. Once its in and the ring has popped so the cup is open... it's just a matter of shifting it around a little to get it better in position... which is a lot easier because between our mutual fluids... Every bit of my insides is completely drenched
First off I greatly appreciate your relpy... But really??. Missionary?... Previously I've never considered using the missionary position to retain the semen after pullout... One of the main reasons i never thought it would work well was because it is quit a bit harder to contract the pelvic floor muscles from this position unless you have practiced the activation and release of the muscle and can reliable contract and relax your pelvic floor on command... The reason being is the contraction of the pelvic floor will cause the entire pelvic region to expand subsequently exposing the curvix entrance in the central area. Whilst the rest of the organ's components are expanded apart around the curvix, leaving essentially a empty space thats make for a perfect bowl for the majority of his deposited semen to pool up in. Although in order for the pelvix to remain expanded, it relies on your ability to hold that muscle in the contracted state. Once you relax, the pelvic floor will no longer press inward to expand the pelvix, the semen will then just gush out, due to the elastic vagina walls that spring back to there naturally closed position. Another reason I hadn't ever considered that position is when laying on your back the tummy and organs surrounding the pelvic area are forced by gravity into the pelvix. This can restrict the range of the pelvic floors movement. the less the floor can contract inward the less volume area there is for the semen before it overflows... So in my personal opinion i always thought doggy style seemed easier ... Starting with the position of the tummy and organs surrounding the pelvic area. They are no longer laying heavy against the pelvix... I'v even found that with a little bit of technique in your positioning, gravity can work more in your favor and draw you tummy and organs up into the chest more by putting your head down and vagina up. This can allow the pelvix to be get incredibly spacious and then contract the pelvic floor for even more room. Which in my experience is easier to control from the doggy position... Although I completely agree with what you said regarding the fluids have spread making it easier to insert the cup... In the doggy style position it can remain fairly dry just inside the vaginal lips witch can be a hinder in getting the cup position correctly in a timely manner... The majority of the spillage I seem to experience is right after pullout or during cup insertion.... I'd love to see you tech in action tho. Seems like you have it figured out pretty good.

Personally, I love to keep every single drop inside, I relish the idea of my body absorbing all of my dog's sperm.

I once read that the more you let your dog finish up inside, the more your body will accept it and adapt to it, to the point where it will change the environment of the womb to make it easier for the dog sperm to survive and harder for human's.

Now, as it happens with most zoo facts, it's all claims without source. So who knows if it's true or not, still... I love the idea
I love to keep a guy’s cum in there so I’m guessing I’ll want to keep the dog’s load inside too for awhile, and suck off the cum still on his cock

First off I greatly appreciate your relpy... But really??. Missionary?... Previously I've never considered using the missionary position to retain the semen after pullout... One of the main reasons i never thought it would work well was because it is quit a bit harder to contract the pelvic floor muscles from this position unless you have practiced the activation and release of the muscle and can reliable contract and relax your pelvic floor on command...
In my thread that's sort of a journaling thread I've mentioned that I do pelvic floor training with weighted ben wah balls. But that's not really an issue here. When I'm on my back, I position my legs like if I was in the hook position... All I have to do then is rock my pelvis to pull my legs further towards my head which positions my vagina so its pointed more vertically the ceiling... hence gravity being my friend.
I'll hook one shoulder over one leg and with the other arm hold my other leg. By this point I'm balanced on my back with my actual hips off the bench and in the air. I then then insert my menstural cup into my vagina. Simple as.
In that position, gravity will pull all my internal organs away from my vaginal canal, there wont be any pressure on it to push anything out.
If none of that made sense... think of pictures of girls that can lock their ankles behind their head and then imaging them rocking their hips up into the air a few inches and you should get an idea what I'm trying to explain.

I usually keep it and go around with it inside me, specially love the idea that i was inseminated by a dog, while i was in highschool, work, with my parents, or now with my housband, there was a couple of ocassions that my housband made love to me, having the seed of Roco inside me.
I take some prevensions using sanitary towel. But the feeling is very sexi to wall like that between the people.
Many of these replies spark the imagination but this represents the best of them. Thank you

never been knotted....

but id say it depends on the situation. if i had somewhere to be or someone coming over, id clean it up. if i was just at home, id leave it in and let it drip out, maybe let my dog lick it out later when id be ready for more cock

Never had propper sex with any yet but If they filled me up i wouldn't want to clean It up atleast for a day, unless i needed to do something.

Back