When did you accept that you liked bestiality?

I’ve had two serious relationships since I accepted I liked watching beastiality. I never told them about, I felt bad on their behalf, but I don’t feel guilty anymore about what brings me pleasure. To be honest I never tried looking for a gf who would share my taste. Probably would be amazing, but quietly going into an empty room to watch a beautiful woman being pleased by a glorious specimen will always be an immense turn on for me

I’ve had two serious relationships since I accepted I liked watching beastiality. I never told them about, I felt bad on their behalf, but I don’t feel guilty anymore about what brings me pleasure. To be honest I never tried looking for a gf who would share my taste. Probably would be amazing, but quietly going into an empty room to watch a beautiful woman being pleased by a glorious specimen will always be an immense turn on for me
Sharing with a partner is awesome

Was really young when I first discovered that I loved it. But it took me waaaay until I reached my 30s to make peace with it. Nothing in the world turns me on the way horses can, and I'm finally ok with it.

I don't think the feeling of guilt will ever go away for me because I have a strong love for animals, I respect their nature but at the same time, I have like a desire for them, I accept this feeling for certain animals. But I'll always have a sense of guilt at the back of my head

At an Arabian horse stud where horse semen was collected and sold. This guy in his mid twenties and I would fool around and one day I caught him rubbing a horse cock saying he was getting it ready. He asked if I wanted a feel and I said yes and so I stroked it but the smell was strong. Then he dipped his head down and licked it. He later stole some horse cum and dared me to drink some which I did, trying to impress the older guy. He kissed me but I didn’t like it at the time. Now I dream of doing that.

At an Arabian horse stud where horse semen was collected and sold. This guy in his mid twenties and I would fool around and one day I caught him rubbing a horse cock saying he was getting it ready. He asked if I wanted a feel and I said yes and so I stroked it but the smell was strong. Then he dipped his head down and licked it. He later stole some horse cum and dared me to drink some which I did, trying to impress the older guy. He kissed me but I didn’t like it at the time. Now I dream of doing that.
That sounds like a fantasy story, jealous that you get to play around with horses

iv always been curious from young age and first horse encounter (not doing anything just around one with erection) was when i was 13/14 when i was out with mates and we cut across a field and lets just say i wish i had been alone instead of around with others lol from there pretty much stemmed growing up as use to be alot of travellers around my way when i was young and they use to have horses / donkeys and everything i pasted them they always had a erection and it drove me crazy.. still yet to find someone with similar interests and who owns farm animals to have fun but defo on my list. im bi had dogs in past but not much fun given majority of them family owned were neutered.

Sharing with a partner is awesome
The absolute best because I love to be dommed and objectified. So when he put me on leash and gags me I'm no longer a person but a special treat for the dog, who deserves to have the best experience possible. My Dom spreads me out gently so that our playmates are able to comfortably get the full knot they deserve.
He's so good with the dogs and I know that in that moment I really am just a dirty slutty dog toy

Found dog sex videos when younger on places like rotten.com and basic searches. Got into it when my friend and I got into wrestling matches with his male dog and he would mount. We would grab his dick and stroke it to get him to spray out. From there I got more curious with our husky mix, which I have written 2 stories about him taking me on different occasions. Started with play and then one piece of clothing came off after another. One night I snuck into the basement and let him in from the cold, slipped my boxers off and in the dark dank floor was knotted and breed by my boy. I don't regret anything that has ever brought me that much pleasure.

The first time I stumbled across it on the internet (dial up days) and realized that my hand wasn't going to the mouse to leave the site, but was already in my crotch rubbing my cock

Did you ever have feelings of guilt for being into it? How did you get over those feelings and come to accept that you're into it? Curious about hearing peoples stories, as it took me a long time to be comfortable with the fact that I'm into it. I do still have some pangs of guilt, but I dunno, I feel it's not worth worrying about something that you cannot change.
There is and always will be a hint of doubt in me because of the legality of it as i grew up as the good kid who followed all the rules but after finding this site and seeing how clear animals make it when they do or dont want to do something and how their owners treat them with respect and kindness (atleast most do) I started feeling a lot better about it

I was around 17 when I first got interested in this. 56k dial-up internet was the cutting edge, and my friends and I would spend hours going down rabbitholes.

I remember getting hooked on a tgp which I hazily remember being called ‘something-wolf’ though I could be a mile off.

I spent hours on there, browsing jpegs, and getting hugely turned on.

There were gifs around, but I seem to remember them taking an eternity to download, and I would be well into my Twenties before I saw any of the videos from which those jpegs had been captured.

I always gravitated towards women with male animals, and even now have only a passing curiosity in watching men getting mounted.

Sure, I’ve been through cycles of lusting for this lifestyle, and being repulsed my my own depravities.

I got into kink in my early Thirties, which helped my normalise having a range of unusual tastes, but never met anyone openly into this.

What I have found as I have gotten into my Fourties is that I give less fucks about societies conventions, and apply a back-basics pragmatism of ‘if-it-feels-good-and-the-participants-are-consenting-and-their-needs-are-being-respected-and-met-then-all-is-good’…

I feel like many of us, by virtue of circumstance and necessity, end up doing our thing in isolation, which is pretty sad.

I have kinky friends I can be open with about a huge variety of things, and it feels fantastic to be seen and understood, but I keep this part annexed away, and I wish I didn’t need to because I feels like I’m being dishonest to myself.

So, I don’t know if I have self-acceptance, as much as I have resignation to the fact that this isn’t going away, and that I owe it to myself to find a a way to finally explore this side of me, and hopefully arrive at acceptance through that…

Ive never really had to accept what and who I am. As soon as I knew of Zoo, I knew I was and never felt any challenge. I felt more challenge within myself as I moved through the Zoo things I liked and accepting those activities, finding I liked more than thought I did.

Back