What's the story behind your username?

I think it's a bit lazy to just use a new name instead of teaching others to use the correct one.
Nicknames are something else, but the chinese marie irks me.

I was in my kitchen on my phone trying to think of a name and saw a muffin tin in my dish rack and thought "good enough"
By that logic, you could have also called yourself any of the following:

Butter dish
Coffee pot
Dish rack
Spice rack
Paper towel
Microwave
Air Fryer

lol

Last edited:
Not sure I answered this one before, but years ago I started playing in an online game called Second Life. I found my way into the darker corners of the game and there were beast sections. It got kinda boring messing around with the pose balls unless I was with an online friend I made there at the time and her and I explored together and tried them out. Anyway, if I wasn't goofing off with her, I "hung out" in a virtual zoo room, which changed based on popularity or when it was closed down. The one was a barn originally, and late a room with "backyard" behind it with pics on the walls of knots, mounted women, other virtual people wandering around using the pose balls with the various animals there, and just started striking up conversations women. Some fantasized about this and were there, some active, some stumbled in and this was their introduction to it all. But Ford Lannock was the name the game gave me. I chose Ford because of the car I had, and Lannock was one of the game choices. As I started to talk to more people, and one of the women there told me about some of the forums out on the internet, I made my profiles there using the same name, in case I ran into them or others from other sites and they would know it was me. Now I use the same name still because it is one I use on most of my adult profiles.

I've been using this one for years. Dingo was one of many nicknames I had for one of my first dogs, and Jay is a short form of my actual first name, though no one has called me that in a long time. (Most everyone who knows me well calls me by a childhood nickname, which I won't mention here).

It was my mage on my brother's World of Warcraft account when I was six years old. He made it up, I stuck with it. Though I think he pulled it out of a random name generator.

New Crypto token came out that donates to dog shelters. Long time zoo, old member of BF, and all of the dog discussions in the telegram got me feeling nostalgic, so here I am.

I honestly can't remember if I posted to this thread XD well either way.

I love movies.....and I love dogs <3 I have been mounted by many a dog before so I'll combine my two passions into a lustful name :3

This pupwhoshaggedme was borne :3

To anyone who dosent get it....it's a play on the second Austin powers movie; the spy who shagged me.

Back