What's the story behind your username?

Yes, you did. You can use the search function in the top right corner to find out – it permits limiting the search realm to the current thread and searching for a user instead of a term.
Thank you! That will help. I thought your icon would show up as a mini version beside the post if you have a reply in it. Either way thanks again lol.

Well I came up with my name back in '09 when I was creating an account on Beastforum. I wear a cowboy hat and I like camo. That simple.

It is a play on my first name, its seldom used nickname, this site and a movie character.

Same name as when I was on BF. I think. I might have gone bi Furblebi then? Such a long time ago I don't remember...

Oh and yeah I guess I like(d) furry things (it's a stretch to call me a furry tho) and I came up with a wordplay on 'furball'. Not that it's very obvious though lol

In French ‘mon petit chou’/‘mes petit choux’ is a term of endearment. ‘Chou’ itself also means cabbage. I had a French teacher who would use the phrase when referring to us as a whole or individually.

3403 is the last digits of my childhood phone number.

Hence, ChouChou3403
I love it. I'll bet he or she was a great teacher, and would be proud to know you remember them... perhaps no so much in the context of this site though. I had a French-speaking grandmother who had a term for me. I can't say it here but I smile every time I think of it.

I did not want Farmhand. Tried Saddlebum (wonder who had that), Rancher, Cowman, and so on - all taken. Soooo, farming is close = Farmhand. 64 was chosen at random, but it turned out some sap sucker had Farmhand64 - so, I added the zero. This was way way back in the wild ole Yahoo chat days. Rather than change my sc through the years, I have just kept it

I'll just say here what I usually say when I get the question from other users "Does that mean what I think it means?"

Yes, it means exactly what you think it means. and 69 is everyone's go to number on any sex site, so, yeah.

Back