What's the story behind your username?

Ta for the explanation, I've had fantasies in the past which revolved around a male Centaur and a girl with a lyre, stuck up in tree, never even thought there might be a female version to bring to party.
I've had fantasies of centauride being courted by me, but instead of me being purely human, I would be a winged creature; smaller (bordering on shota) so that I can easily lift off the ground. Yet, I never really resolved if my wings would be strong enough for me to lift her off the ground and take her to my aerie, so that I can snuggle with her every night.

I remember last year I got into an argument over the proper word for the female centaur: centauress vs centauride. Centauride, being the correct Greek word coined by a Greek sophist under Roman occupation, vs the very anglo "-ess" suffix added to the word to make it feminine. The dude that was arguing in favor of "centauress" hated the word "centauride" because (to him) it looked like the name of a ride, and I told him that his mistake was in pronouncing it with English phonetics and to use the old Greek pronunciation instead (if he can't manage an "ee-deh" pronunciation at the end, then he should go with how he would pronounce "Hippocrates" or "Socrates"). He also argued that female centaurs were only a recent creation during modern times (hence the -ess suffix), but then he just went silent when I referenced the "Imagines" by Philostratus the Elder (190-239 AD), and the "Metamorphoses" by the Roman poet Ovid (43 BC - 17 AD).
There's a cool book called ovid metamorphosed with multiple contributors inc. A. S. Byatt and Margaret Atwood. By the way, published by chatto & Windus 2000 it may be available through your local library if such a thing still exists.

I've had fantasies of centauride being courted by me, but instead of me being purely human, I would be a winged creature; smaller (bordering on shota) so that I can easily lift off the ground. Yet, I never really resolved if my wings would be strong enough for me to lift her off the ground and take her to my aerie, so that I can snuggle with her every night.
To be honest mate, at this point what does it matter if your fantasy is not a theoretical possibility, just "make it so" as Jean Luc Picard would say I'd say that by the time you're fucking a mythical being then you can do pretty much anything you want😘

To be honest mate, at this point what does it matter if your fantasy is not a theoretical possibility, just "make it so" as Jean Luc Picard would say I'd say that by the time you're fucking a mythical being then you can do pretty much anything you want😘
That's a very good point, dude.

Ah Dude, not been called that since college days, dudester, dudewyn, the Dude, all names from the past. So what got you into Centaurides?

Ah Dude, not been called that since college days, dudester, dudewyn, the Dude, all names from the past. So what got you into Centaurides?
I won't lie, I had a kink for real mares since I was probably 10; something about the large female posterior on the mares appeals to me, but the body types I'm favoring are the slightly-heavier types like the American Quarter Horse and the Suffolk Punch, with slightly shorter legs that make their bodies look longer. That's part 1. I'm also seeing her in my head visual with a chestnut coat color.
Of course, there is the attraction to women, so that would make it part 2. As I'm a severe boob-fiend, of course I will be lusting for large naked breasts.
Combine all those points into one creature: a beautiful woman from the waist up, but from the waist down she's a large creature with a big, round ass on her. I would also fantasize her having 2 sets of mammaries; her human breasts at the top, and mares teats between those large thighs of hers.
A conversation with another artist about 10 years ago described the personalities of centaurides being far more affectionate than the males, and that they would prefer human males as partners as they were capable of reciprocating affection far more than male centaurs would. Instantly, I had the mental image of a young man doing a slow massage on a centauride's posterior before he consumates the "union," and her just laying there enjoying it.

I won't lie, I had a kink for real mares since I was probably 10; something about the large female posterior on the mares appeals to me, but the body types I'm favoring are the slightly-heavier types like the American Quarter Horse and the Suffolk Punch, with slightly shorter legs that make their bodies look longer. That's part 1. I'm also seeing her in my head visual with a chestnut coat color.
Of course, there is the attraction to women, so that would make it part 2. As I'm a severe boob-fiend, of course I will be lusting for large naked breasts.
Combine all those points into one creature: a beautiful woman from the waist up, but from the waist down she's a large creature with a big, round ass on her. I would also fantasize her having 2 sets of mammaries; her human breasts at the top, and mares teats between those large thighs of hers.
A conversation with another artist about 10 years ago described the personalities of centaurides being far more affectionate than the males, and that they would prefer human males as partners as they were capable of reciprocating affection far more than male centaurs would. Instantly, I had the mental image of a young man doing a slow massage on a centauride's posterior before he consumates the "union," and her just laying there enjoying it.
I can see what you mean about the female of the species being more receptive to advances and more willing to reciprocate. That I can get, what I never fail to get over is the body shape and parts I always see the female genitalia as being between the front legs as they would be on a woman. I also like big tits but I think on such a creature they would be more likely to be packed tight to the body and functional rather than pendulous. I see them as being on the chest of the lady rather than under the belly of the beast

Well, I needed some random, non-descriptive username that was easy to type and that I don't already use anywhere else.
I could have gone with something like 48i450r0fp5554ktpgkff, but that is a bit "too random".
And I was too lazy to think of something witty and clever.
So "TheMostRandomUserenameEver" it is!

i m from michigan, but spend my summers in alaska, diving for gold, prospecting, fishing adventuring, then back in michigan, i m ice fishing in winter,hunt a bit, outside a lot, live in the woods, feed the turkeys and deer that live around me, and songbirds......i'm not one to sit on the couch and watch tv much.....unless it's an adventure type show......real stuff.....

I joined cause I wanted to get info about myself. I was zoophile for years already but I always refused it. I was ment to get in ask couple of question and vanish like good father does.

Mine is a mixture of multiple things.
I love to get knotty=naughty I love to be a part of the action but I love spectating or watch a pussy take a deep knot till it’s overflowing with cum. But All else stops for the Knot pop and gush of cum that follows. 🤤

Back