What's the story behind your username?

Honestly, my username is pretty inaccurate, but not.

I am terrible at choosing a username, so I have stuck to 3 over my lifetime. Obviously can't use them here, so I had to think of how it relates to me on a zoo level.

So I have no experience with zoo first hand, despite knowing (of) 3 women who admitted to thinking about zoo sadly. I love watching videos, and I would love to watch a woman get knotted and bred IRL.
That's the short gist of it, but for fun, here's the more detailed desire that lead to the name:

I want to hear her lustfully gasping, moaning, etc as she lets a dog dominate her. I want her to enjoy every single twitch of his swollen cock knowing each one is shooting more cum in her pussy. His knot locking him inside her. His cock head pushing right against her cervix, pumping his cum almost directly into her womb. After they decouple, I would want to rub the excess cum all over her pussy and finger her. Ultimately, I'd hope she didn't try to push it all out, instead putting her underwear on and going about her day and letting the cum soak her underwear. If she had a publicity kink. We'd go to a store, her in a dress, and I would tease her the entire time, letting her know that so many people around her are unaware of the dog cum soaking her panties and potentially running down her leg. Depending on the rest of the evening, there may involve more zoo action, but I would end the night with fucking her and adding my cum to the mix.

I always say yuppers in stead of yes or yeah since I was a kid. I can't remember why or how I started saying it and as for the numbers: first row of on a 10 key pad, lol.

how did things go?
Not as we expected :( I lost out to my competition.. there were other street-walkers around as well and they made fun of me, within an hour every one of the other hookers were picked up and it was just me sitting on a bench by my lonesome. Then hubby took pity on me and approached me like one would approach a hooker, asked me for my rates. I was SO relieved to see him that i hugged him and started bawling and he took me back home. We had a great night, nevertheless.

I believe it came about because I wanted a username for loverslab, but not one that people would recognize or be able to find. So I thought about what I was there for and made an acronym for "big throbbing dog cock". I felt like I needed numbers so naturally 69 came to my mind right away.

I found this animated MV on YT a couple of weeks ago at random and thought it was pretty interesting. Not the best music, but I admired the animation and story behind it even though I can't understand a word being sung. So I just randomly took the album name as my own.
If you're interested I guess.

Well I wanted my username to be an animal and Muskox is one of my favorite because I never seen it in person since every time I visit my local Zoo it is summer and Muskoxen are hiding from the sun heat inside of their shelter. I must go there in January, even though big portion of Zoo will be boring in winter.
Do you know the track oomingmak (from the eskimo for musk ox) by cocteau twins? Or indeed have you ever heard of the cocteau twins? Either way give you tube a visit and subject your ears to some heaven. Don't think of the lyrics as lyrics think more of the voice being used as an instrument. Happy Christmas and float away on the ethereal strains of a Clydeside bint and some stunning guitars. You're welcome.

Just looked that up on t'internet, never knew there were female centaur or what they might be called anyway I can relate to banging a horse with a female head, I've lived in London.😂
I remember last year I got into an argument over the proper word for the female centaur: centauress vs centauride. Centauride, being the correct Greek word coined by a Greek sophist under Roman occupation, vs the very anglo "-ess" suffix added to the word to make it feminine. The dude that was arguing in favor of "centauress" hated the word "centauride" because (to him) it looked like the name of a ride, and I told him that his mistake was in pronouncing it with English phonetics and to use the old Greek pronunciation instead (if he can't manage an "ee-deh" pronunciation at the end, then he should go with how he would pronounce "Hippocrates" or "Socrates"). He also argued that female centaurs were only a recent creation during modern times (hence the -ess suffix), but then he just went silent when I referenced the "Imagines" by Philostratus the Elder (190-239 AD), and the "Metamorphoses" by the Roman poet Ovid (43 BC - 17 AD).

I remember last year I got into an argument over the proper word for the female centaur: centauress vs centauride. Centauride, being the correct Greek word coined by a Greek sophist under Roman occupation, vs the very anglo "-ess" suffix added to the word to make it feminine. The dude that was arguing in favor of "centauress" hated the word "centauride" because (to him) it looked like the name of a ride, and I told him that his mistake was in pronouncing it with English phonetics and to use the old Greek pronunciation instead (if he can't manage an "ee-deh" pronunciation at the end, then he should go with how he would pronounce "Hippocrates" or "Socrates"). He also argued that female centaurs were only a recent creation during modern times (hence the -ess suffix), but then he just went silent when I referenced the "Imagines" by Philostratus the Elder (190-239 AD), and the "Metamorphoses" by the Roman poet Ovid (43 BC - 17 AD).
Ta for the explanation, I've had fantasies in the past which revolved around a male Centaur and a girl with a lyre, stuck up in tree, never even thought there might be a female version to bring to party.

Back