What's the story behind your username?

Amore is the Italian word for "love just added two as two of us

I'm curious to explore zoo interactions. more of a watcher versus participation but I wouldnt mind playing with the cock as he pounds out a bitch/mare and then get fucked too lol.

Ok ok... I will be honest... I am really the only and the true queen of all witches, mighty and powerful, scary and wicked. I rule with the iron fist, I destroy without any compassion and burn everything on my path! ... They call me: The Torturer of the World, The Supreme Lady of Darkness and Shadows, The Mistress of Fire and Burn.
But i do not ride on the broom anymore, now i use the vacuum cleaner, it is 21st century after all...

Just kidding, it is so silly.............................. I ride on the dragons!

Sounds to me, like you need more orgasms... Regardless of who provides them... A "well and freshly fucked woman", in my experience, is nicer, and less destructive. :D

It could be 5 January 1972. The order to present dates varies and year/month/day is not that uncommon. It is consistent with hour/minute/second, going from the longest time span to the shortest.
Ah, my bad! Haven't seen that format very often, so I forgot about it. Whoops...

I played an online game called Jumpgate back in 2000ish. The "Octavian Empire" was my faction. We had to smite the dirty Solrain and Quantar!

I translate the !@#$%^&*() ect and other characters into names. For Spark of Life which is: ,!+/? the , and ! and + become quick, shock, and flash. So a snap that creates a flash or a spark. / becomes a dividing element and the musical notes are interpreted as joy, song, or life. So ,!+ = Spark / = of ? = Life.

Back