What is your religious/irreligious affiliation?

What is your religious/irreligious affiliation?

• Judaism

Votes: 13 0.7%
  • Christianity

Votes: 446 22.7%
  • Islamic

Votes: 31 1.6%
  • Hindu

Votes: 14 0.7%
  • Buddhism

Votes: 32 1.6%
  • Pagan/wiccian/ancient religion

Votes: 183 9.3%
  • Agnostic

Votes: 355 18.0%
  • Atheist

Votes: 706 35.9%
  • Other

Votes: 188 9.6%

• Total voters
I was very influenced to be a Christian but I noticed that there are many people of this religion who don't tolerate other cultures so I ended up leaving being a Christian and currently I'm a kind of atheist

All though I am an atheist, I do believe there is something, an energy of sorts, as we all have energy in us, but we wont know till we get there.

In was raised in a strict Christian household, but my family moved from church to church.

At the moment I am just enjoying whatever I want. I take from different belief systems and cultures what's works for my life.

Father church of England mother catholic. Very mixed religious messages one saying it’s ok for this or that, other it’s a sin and off to hell you will go. Early 20’s just stopped believing and going to church.

I am an open minded Catholic Christian and I believe we all have spiritual energy and when we die that energy goes somewhere and does something. Traditional afterlife? Other dimensions? Reincarnation? Nothing? Not sure but I know I could also be wrong and it could all be a bunch of hooey.

Last edited:
Back