Votes: 11 4.0%
  • Greek

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Asia

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • Africa

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Vous êtes Québécois! ;) Je pensais que parler anglais au Québec était un faux-pas? Non?
réponse longue: je suis parti du minorité anglo montréalais. je parle anglais avec mon famille et mes amis. Mes emplois recentes je travallait majorité en anglais. Mes emplois anciens étaient majorité français ou bilangue.
Je veux améliorer mon français pour être plus a l'aise en Québec et participer plus en publique. Mais mon nom c'est assez anglais/écossais/irlandais quelque chose que person va jamais me considerer Québecois :LOL:.

There is not significant difference. But it's the same that if you put "English (Australia)" as the only option for every English speaking people.

Not a big deal, though. Nothing to be offended about.
The system will not let me edit the options. Well, not a surprise, because editing will make the already made votes invalid.
I must admit that “Spanish / portuguese (South America)” was not well written.
I was sure that those languages are close, like danish / swedish. Some commented that Italian should be there too. As far I know the common language stem is centuries ago.
But the part of the option ‘south America’ is really confusing. As far I remember, I added it at that time while thinking that Portuguese is used in a large part of South America.
The purpose was mainly to see how many users speak english. Because at this forum almost everything is written in english. And it is clear that many users has difficulties in writing english.
But of course we need a common language here.

The system will not let me edit the options. Well, not a surprise, because editing will make the already made votes invalid.
I must admit that “Spanish / portuguese (South America)” was not well written.
I was sure that those languages are close, like danish / swedish. Some commented that Italian should be there too. As far I know the common language stem is centuries ago.
But the part of the option ‘south America’ is really confusing. As far I remember, I added it at that time while thinking that Portuguese is used in a large part of South America.
The purpose was mainly to see how many users speak english. Because at this forum almost everything is written in english. And it is clear that many users has difficulties in writing english.
But of course we need a common language here.
It's everything ok dude :)
Also, no need of knowing every cultural aspect of every nation in the globe :)

Native German. Englisch quite reasonable I might say.
I had latin in school. "It will help me with other languages"

Ego sum vir non sapiens!

Wow! there sure are lots of people who speak spanish here! I hope I can get to talk with some of you sometime! :)

Wow! desde luego hay mucha gente que habla español aqui! Espero poder hablar con algunos de vosotros en algun momento! :)

Basic American English speaker here, nothin' too racy or exciting.

Latin for 7 years and passable in French. :)

It's a little hard to nail it down. A strange mix of English, Israeli-Yiddish, Japanese and native Antarctican. It easy to understand when you get the hang of it.

Native Antarctican sounds so impressive. I spoke it in my previous life.

Back