Votes: 11 4.0%
  • Greek

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Asia

Votes: 18 6.6%
  • Africa

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Czech is my native language but english, german is not problem for me. And a bit of polen language :)

Why just voting spanish/portuguese of South America ? These languages are from Europe. I cannot understand ....My mother language is european spanish ( spaniards tongue )

Why just voting spanish/portuguese of South America ? These languages are from Europe. I cannot understand ....My mother language is european spanish ( spaniards tongue )
Sorry if I has misunderstood it, but did not now about a significant difference between European and South American spanish.

Sorry if I has misunderstood it, but did not now about a significant difference between European and South American spanish.
They are similar, not the same dialect, but anyway I cannot understand why the poll says when this option: spanish/portuguese ( South America ). No spanish portuguese of Europe? O whoever wrote that think not the same language in South America and Spain / Portugal

They are similar, not the same dialect, but anyway I cannot understand why the poll says when this option: spanish/portuguese ( South America ). No spanish portuguese of Europe? O whoever wrote that think not the same language in South America and Spain / Portugal
I have pondered on it, but suddenly ran out of options. Because I ran into a limit of 10 options. And then was not able to do it right. Some members has also talked about other options in Europe, Africa and Asia.
My prime purpose was in fact to find the major languages on ZooVille, not at least how big a part the english speaking members is. And until now it seems that they are only the half part.

Technically vietnamese, but once I started learning English I stopped speaking it since by that time my parents also were getting better at their English. Now I just bits and pieces.

Born in Sweden but raised by two Finnish parents who taught me Finnish first. So I guess technically Swedish is my native language, but functionally it would be Finnish.

Really English? But habits can change a lot. In school after 5. grade I learned English like this :
“English. I am interested in learning German”
? Sorry but I don't really understand what you're trying to say. If you're asking why I didn't capitalise anything & wrote im instead of I'm/I am it's because I was being lazy

? Sorry but I don't really understand what you're trying to say. If you're asking why I didn't capitalise anything & wrote im instead of I'm/I am it's because I was being lazy
I am not English speaking - so just curious about how the language is changing from what I learning at school many years ago. My own language has also changed a lot during the years.
I definitely didn’t mean to annoy you.

I am not English speaking - so just curious about how the language is changing from what I learning at school many years ago. My own language has also changed a lot during the years.
I definitely didn’t mean to annoy you.
ah ok. Sorry i misunderstood you

English, Fortunately we do have translate on Computers now.
True, but not allways reliable. I have often wondered about some writings from other members, and digital translators often delivers pure rubbish. They seem to just translate one word at a time, and because they only delivers one possibility each time, it often gets strange, because every single word usually is used in several different ways.
It’s OK between english and other European languages, but others not. Translation to and from Thai is almost never correct, and often quit funny

Back