Votes: 11 4.0%
  • Greek

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Asia

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • Africa

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
I am Afrikaans, but everything I write is English, do speak English, understand German, don't speak it anymore, as my family are and can speak a few native languages in a short sentence.

German

Lol, I know ... not sure if everyone is angry or if it just sounds that way because they're speaking German.

But! Did you know that the German language was almost becoming the official language of the USA? (The founding fathers were considering making German the official US Language.)

Last edited:
Ahh yeah I get that , Romance languages I find are way easier I took a bit of Spanish /Italian
Latin base…. I learning the Portuguese in a few months…. very not good but learning it😂…. I no remember learning the dutch an Dansk but I no loose understanding like the English 😆

Mi native language is Spanish, but I'm from Spain (Europe), not from America.

Also I don't understand that Spanish/Portuguese are considered as a same language. If so you can consider Italian being part of the same group.

Sorry if I has misunderstood it, but did not now about a significant difference between European and South American spanish.
There is not significant difference. But it's the same that if you put "English (Australia)" as the only option for every English speaking people.

Not a big deal, though. Nothing to be offended about.

Back