What is your most favorite Video Game of all time?

Call of Duty, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, RainbowSix Las Vegas and other selections in that range , Assassin's Creed and Medal of Honor.

For me it has to be Halo.
Game no. 1 was so awesome.

What about you?
Halo CE on PC was damn good. Custom Edition kicked ass too.

I'd probably have to pick Sonic 2, on Sega. That was the game of my childhood. Crash Bandicoot was up there too.

Road Rash gets an honorable mention.

Guess I'll show my age -
Warcraft (the original one - I think the subtitle was "Orc Vs Humans", before it went all MMORPG (equals "Pay to win", which I flat wil not tolerate) and just plain turned stupid, IMO)
Starcraft and Starcraft: Brood War
Diablo II (liked 1, but it was "too small", and didn't stand up worth diddly to re-playing like D2 did)

It's a cross between basically any of the Fallout games, I just love that series, and Cyberpunk 2077. I fell so in love with that game. I've always been into cyberpunk, futuristic, post apocalypse type games.

It's a cross between basically any of the Fallout games, I just love that series, and Cyberpunk 2077. I fell so in love with that game. I've always been into cyberpunk, futuristic, post apocalypse type games.
I just watched the Fallout TV show on Amazon, so now I want to play the game. lol

Back