What is your best zoo moment

Best and worst

finally managing to get the first knot to stay
had to hold myself in the air off my knees awkwardly which gave me a cramp within 30 seconds, which put a huge damper on the situation because I was well and truly stuck
was fairly elated after though
How big was he/ how small are/were you?!

... I could not not tell where I ended and she began. I had to remember to breathe as she had instantly brought us into being one seamless unit. Her call was strong and I was not to last long.
Yes I remember it too, ‘melting’ together so we were one being 🐄💋😇
A cow in heat has a ‘pussy’ that gushes 💦 clear mucus and always fits around dick and balls with a gentle pressure.

I would say it was the first time I ever did it outside. We were in the middle of the forest, I laid a blanket down and got completely undressed. We had some foreplay, then he hopped up on my back, after a couple of misses he slid right in. We were at least two or three miles from anything, so I had no problem being very vocal and begging for him to fuck me. I was knotted for about 15 minutes, then he pulled out and licked me clean. We laid on the blanket for half hour or so then he started nose in my vag again, I got on my hands and knees and he fucked me again for about 10 minutes. And I put my dress back on, packed up and we went back home.
Perfect dog picknic 🔥

Was like my 4th or 5th time. I really let go. I'd come to terms with my decisions to have sex with my dog and accepted it myself and knew it was gonna be "a thing" in my life and the next time I did it, I just gave in and let it all go. My body moved with his, I verbalized...I just let it all go.

Best and worst

finally managing to get the first knot to stay
had to hold myself in the air off my knees awkwardly which gave me a cramp within 30 seconds, which put a huge damper on the situation because I was well and truly stuck
was fairly elated after though
We’re working on a piece of custom furniture for that…. Something that can support your hips and torso so that you’re at the appropriate height and in the appropriate position for a quality, less effort, more pleasurable experience….

Mine has got to be the time I got caught. Our next door neighbors were an older couple and they have several horse I looked after, they had got a new pony mare and immediately started fucking her every chance I had. Well once in the middle of the night I was in the lean to barn with her and suddenly I was bathed in flash light. It was the neighbor and he said Lou thought you was doing this you better come along with me. I was dead. Figured my life was over I’m gonna get arrested. Walked through their back door to Lou being knotted by their Rottie. My jaw hit my chest and I about came when she looked at me and said I knew it! I hung my head for a moment and she said to stand in front of her she pulled my cock out and attacked it with her mouth. Roland began talking and I realized he was now naked and said I have 2 choices. Do everything Lou says or they can call my parents. Well since my dick was already being sucked I was like hell this is awesome and agreed to do as I was told. That’s when it got weird. She told Roland to take over and next thing I know he was deep throating me. Now this was my first experience getting blown by a man. As he was blowing me the knot released and the rotties fat cock pulled with a ducking slurping sound as the most cum I had ever seen poured out. She ordered Roland to clean and he slid up and started eating her from below the bench she was laying on. She asked if I wanted next and I couldn’t get my dick in there fast enough!! She said I was nothing compared to her dog and to just ease it into her ass. I got about 4 strokes in and felt a finger slip into my ass causing me to blow the biggest load of my life. I loved those neighbors and had a few years of amazing experiences with them.

Mine has got to be the time I got caught. Our next door neighbors were an older couple and they have several horse I looked after, they had got a new pony mare and immediately started fucking her every chance I had. Well once in the middle of the night I was in the lean to barn with her and suddenly I was bathed in flash light. It was the neighbor and he said Lou thought you was doing this you better come along with me. I was dead. Figured my life was over I’m gonna get arrested. Walked through their back door to Lou being knotted by their Rottie. My jaw hit my chest and I about came when she looked at me and said I knew it! I hung my head for a moment and she said to stand in front of her she pulled my cock out and attacked it with her mouth. Roland began talking and I realized he was now naked and said I have 2 choices. Do everything Lou says or they can call my parents. Well since my dick was already being sucked I was like hell this is awesome and agreed to do as I was told. That’s when it got weird. She told Roland to take over and next thing I know he was deep throating me. Now this was my first experience getting blown by a man. As he was blowing me the knot released and the rotties fat cock pulled with a ducking slurping sound as the most cum I had ever seen poured out. She ordered Roland to clean and he slid up and started eating her from below the bench she was laying on. She asked if I wanted next and I couldn’t get my dick in there fast enough!! She said I was nothing compared to her dog and to just ease it into her ass. I got about 4 strokes in and felt a finger slip into my ass causing me to blow the biggest load of my life. I loved those neighbors and had a few years of amazing experiences with them.
don't start your fantasy stories with fence hopping...

don't start your fantasy stories with fence hopping...
I don’t know whether a fantasy or not - But you can‘t just accuse him of fence hopping, when he wrote ‘they have several horse I looked after‘. So the couple had him working with their horses, so in that way it be called fence hopping.

I don’t know whether a fantasy or not - But you can‘t just accuse him of fence hopping, when he wrote ‘they have several horse I looked after‘. So the couple had him working with their horses, so in that way it be called fence hopping.
he also wrote "in the middle of the night". i kinda doubt it's a normal time frame to be looking after someone else's animals.

Despite having almost no actual practical experience, as far as things have gone, besides the time I actually grabbed his cock and tried to masturbate a stallion, would be my first time getting touchy with a mare.

She was quite friendly and lifter her tail up a few times so as I was petting her, I began sliding my hands back and back until I found a very warm and furless spot.

She later on winked and after gently caressing it I managed to get a finger in, and began softly thrusting. Seemed like she was okay with it so I got some more and began fingering her upwards and she sure winked more. It was amazing.

She peed a bit later so I didn't want to try anything again but that smell on my hand was one of the best things ever.

I went to fix a females cable that her dog chewed through by her front door and her big dog not sure what breed wouldnt leave me alone so i thought id see if it liked the taste of my cock while the friend was watching tv and it certainly did lol i was bending down pretending to fix the wire as the dog was licking my cock incase she cake out the room.. just a shame i didnt have more time.

I have mated 🐄 and sows many many times. So wonderful. One of the best was a beautiful little goat, I mated her in missionary position, laying between her legs we were one beast, my dick deep in her pussy, feeling her soft fur against my body and face.

I had a small dog that loved to lick and out of the blue I was bending over after going back to my room after a shower and he started to lick my ass hole I liked it and didn't stop him he then moved down to my balls then my dick where I came after a few minutes. I miss the little guy

Tener la vulva de mi perrita preferida en toda mi boca, yo tumbado boca arriba y ella lamiéndome mis partes. Un 69 perfecto. Ella se masturbó largo unas 3 veces en mi lengua. Se movía muchísimo, como si fuera un macho montando mi boca. Notaba que le encantaba. Fue una mañana inolvidable.

Back