What is your best zoo moment

The first time I snuck into my friends backyard to play with his male golden. I had never played with a male dog before, but I was so horny my hands and mouth were soon devoted to pleasuring him. It didn't take long before his tongue found my rock hard cock and balls. Then his tongue found my virgen asshole and the next thing I knew I was on all fours moaning with each lick. To my surprise it turned me on when I felt him jump on my back and before I could think twice he was breeding me.

Last edited:
My first knot with my two zoo roommates, they guided me through the whole process, and after he finished inside me the first time, knotted and pulled out, the cum was dripping while my roommates licked my creampie.... that’s definitely the most memorable

My very first time in a too young age. I was in the barn with 3 young cats. Just playing with my self and some special news papers. As I was laying in the hay. Didn't care much of them. They were just there on the farm. The cats came over and started licking on my dick. I think so *what the hell is going on*. But then... I put my hands away and they continued licking and with their soft fur rubbing along it. Amazing feeling and crazy thoughts running between my brain and my dick. This experience I couldn't bear for long and shoot my load like a fountain on them.

Man I wish I had some epically steamy sex scene to describe but my best zoo moment was actually a sadder one.

It was after my friend’s Shepherd girl died earlier this year and I cried in my bed every night for two weeks. Never been that sad over anyone before, not the people I’ve lost, not even my cats (who are the only pets I’ve had so far).

That was when I really started to realize how deep in love with her I’d been and that alone told me I was a legit zoophile and especially because I never did anything sexual with her.

After that I felt no qualms about getting a sheppy girl of my own knowing that my affinity for a gorgeous female wasn’t sexually motivated… now I’m thrilled to say that I’m expecting to have a little one in my life in just 3 months!!!F7A4B0F8-D8AA-4D97-B215-F0E2156B40BB.jpeg

Last edited:
Its in between when I had the courage to tell my best friend since middle school and have him be totally accepting, and when I had the courage to tell my current girlfriend who also accepts it.
Feels good to be accepted. I personally don’t like being in the closet but it seems like I’m kind of alone in that from what I’ve heard from folks on here.

The first time I snuck into my friends backyard to play with his male golden. I had never played with a male dog before, but I was so horny my hands and mouth were soon devoted to pleasuring him. It didn't take long before his tongue found my rock hard cock and balls. Then his tongue found my virgen asshole and the next thing I knew I was on all fours moaning with each lick. To my surprise it turned me on when I felt him jump on my back and before I could think twice he was breeding me.
Sounds a lot like my first time with my lab, only it was on my bed, hah.

The first time I got to play with a horse, hands down.
Horses are the sexiest things I have ever seen, and that's just seeing one. Being right in front of him (well, to the side) and able to smell him? Never been more aroused. Then you add in that dick, and how that smells, and the weight of it in your hands and the taste ... best sexual experience I have ever had, and by a large margin.

I was staying with some friends of mine that had 6 mini dachshunds. I know from previous experiences that some have a taste for licking cock and ass so I was curious if maybe one of them did. I let them oit of their kennels and dropped my shorts...already raging with a hard cock in anticipation...needless to say...all six of them...licking my balls, cock and ass...brought me to an insane orgasm that literally brought me to my knees. Worked out great because they cleaned me up squeaky clean!

Feels good to be accepted. I personally don’t like being in the closet but it seems like I’m kind of alone in that from what I’ve heard from folks on here.
You’re definitely not alone in that. I recall there was a poll somewhere on here where there was a decent amount of people who wished they were able to come out. There is however a decent amount of warnings and cautions on here with regards to that, and for good reason. If you are going to tell someone, I would recommend at least testing the waters to see what their opinions on the topic of zoophilia is first. An easy way to do that so it isn’t awkward or random is to just watch an episode of family guy or another tv show with a bestiality joke in it and comment about that. Also of course, make sure the person you are telling us trustworthy. The only person who would know that is you, so listen to your gut instincts.

You’re definitely not alone in that. I recall there was a poll somewhere on here where there was a decent amount of people who wished they were able to come out. There is however a decent amount of warnings and cautions on here with regards to that, and for good reason. If you are going to tell someone, I would recommend at least testing the waters to see what their opinions on the topic of zoophilia is first. An easy way to do that so it isn’t awkward or random is to just watch an episode of family guy or another tv show with a bestiality joke in it and comment about that. Also of course, make sure the person you are telling us trustworthy. The only person who would know that is you, so listen to your gut instincts.
Solid advice for anyone out there. I’m up to 5 people I’ve come out to now I believe and nothing bad ever came of it but another point I’d like to add (and a distinction I’ve only recently learned) is that being a zoo isn’t about sex it’s about romance so coming out could be as simple as saying something like “my capacity for romantic relationships extends beyond my own species” rather than “I used to finger-bang the neighbor’s mare.”
I’ve come a long ways lol

i just one-upped my best moment yesterday. dunno what changed, but my girl let me do her missionary, under covers (kinda like in pg romcoms) and now i just can't stop thinking about it... partly because this is the most intimate i'll ever get to be with her (it did feel almost magical), partly how hilarious being this excited about what seems to be "the boring ppl position" to "regular" folk is.

My very first successful, mounting & penetration by a quarter horse stallion. like heroin & orgasms, there's nothing quite as mind blowing as a "first time",

The Image is not me. but it's the same method I used.

Wow! And what kind of a head the horse had? Human?

My dad milked by hand. I would prime his next cow for him while he was finishing up on another. My best zoo moment came with mating a first year heifer. We started up a relationship a few weeks after she had delivered her first calf. Nightly when she was turned out of the barn after being milked, she began to lay in a secluded place where it would be easy for me to find her. After priming a cow for dad, I would sneak out and clean her up a bit. Then after priming my dad's next cow, I would sneak out again and fill her full of semen. (y) :)
This went on for a few weeks when she surprised me. She had not only recovered, she had come into heat! She was hot and mindbendingly slippery. I touched my penis to her and she accepted me entirely, effortlessly, completely... I could not not tell where I ended and she began. I had to remember to breathe as she had instantly brought us into being one seamless unit. Her call was strong and I was not to last long. 🍆 💦 :D
That sounds awesome! Have you ever let a calf suck you ?)

The first time a Dane knotted me...

He was rather quick to get on top of me, and managed to hit the spot right away.
"Hmm, he's nice'n large", I thought... He started humping a little, and I felt the knot start to grow.
"Oof, that's getting pretty large... Eh, would you mind not getting any bigger?! GEEZUS!"

It took about 10 minutes of discomfort for me to relax enough to accommodate that whopper of a knot... Not like I had a choice, that knot simply wasn't coming out. Then ten more minutes of him continuously loading me up with his seed, after which he finally shrunk down enough to dismount.

I've been leaking cum for some hours after that, it was perfect!

Back