What is your best zoo moment

In the early summer of '97 I had the opportunity to play with a couple of zoo-experienced stallions. An longtime horse-owning zoo friend of mine who I'd been chatting with online for a few years moved a couple hours south of me and invited me over for what I assumed at the time was just a chance to hang out. In fact, I didn't think her horses were going to be there. She'd just arrived and last I'd talked with her, the horses were still in transit. Turns out they'd gotten in the night before.

We chatted, had dinner, watched TV, and moved a lot of furniture into place. It was getting late and I could tell she was running out of gas so I told her I was going to head home when she looked at me like I said something stupid. She pretty much ordered me to go play with the horses. She knew that's what I wanted, and that I was going to be too shy to ask. I told her I was grateful for her confidence - she knew I'd been playing with horses for several years and could play safely. She told me which of the stallions were the fun ones and went to bed. I was a shaky nervous wreck as I walked outside. I couldn't believe the opportunity to be with a stallion (or two!) had finally arrived.

Giving a ...ahem...blow-by-blow account of what happened over the course of the next several hours would take too long. The zoo-friendly stallions (both Peruvian Pasos, or Paso Finos, I don't remember which anymore) were every bit as awesome as I'd hoped. Both were pretty well hung, and one had very nice big low hanging balls. Getting them off was trivially easy. The paddock each stallion lived in had a common fence with a field of mares, a couple of which spent most of their time teasing the studs, who were in a nearly perpetual state of arousal. Both stallions were very easy to crump. One hand around the base near that ring of skin, and either my mouth or another hand right behind the head, and a few thrusts later....BAM. That first time sucking a stallion off was a bit scary - I didn't know if the flare was going to rip my jaw off or something, but the force behind the flare isn't as strong as I thought. When I finally left to go home I couldn't say if I had more horse cum on me or in me. I swallowed *A LOT* of horse jizz, and had it in my hair, up my nose, and all over my shirt and pants. I'd gotten each stallion off four or five times, maybe? As you might expect, as the hours passed they came less every time, but it was still amazing to see it squirt out of them.

The mares were kind enough to let me screw them while the stallions recovered.

The other two stallions were actually friendly as well and loved to be played with, but they never did get off for me. Plenty of precum, but no jizz. One of them LOVED to have his asshole played with, and would drop and bellyslap if you gave it a good rub.

I've been with a handful of stallions since. Only one was in the league of the two I played with that night. It was the most amazing six hours of debauchery I'm likely ever to experience.
man, i need me that kind of friend. Must have felt so freeing

My favourite zoo moment is the first night my dog slept in my bed. it was a hard day for both of us, 22 hours of driving, we were both knackered, he got down right next to me let out a long sigh and immediately fell asleep. That was also the first day he spent here, I toured half of europe to finally pick him up.

......You wanted to read something sexual? Too bad, even my first time didnt feel better than this very moment. I still get all warm and fuzzy thinking about it.

Sorry to be a downer, but mine was holding my girl in my arms as she passed; had her put down due to cancer, the last few days it became painful for her to breathe, so I knew it was time. IMO, under normal circumstances, there's nothing that says "I love you" louder than being there until the end.
This is beautiful, though painful. Thank you for sharing it.

Difficult... first bj was crazy, but that's because was the first... yes was a dog, but still....
The first time that a specific mare raised for the first time her tail for me to go on her... and we start on the wrong foot when we first met... yes that's the one! I had to keep the pants on but all the rest was wild, and she was fresh from a bath... yhum!
No sex related definitely the highest experience ever was on my first interaction with a dolphin, it was asked me to laid the head between the flippers of the dolphin and I heard his heart beat... mind blown!!

Last edited:
The first time I fully penetrate a k9 bitch and she did not move away, for the first seconds I was in heaven and hell. I had the right angle and the right amount of lube. All that time we spent together bonding worked. She did not growl and drop her tail and move away. Wow! I could feel her deep inside her pussy. I fucked her like my life’s depended on it. I came in minutes. I keeps pumping till she had enough. She moved away layers down and licked the cum that was dripping from her pussy. That was the star of love affair.

But fucking this powerful price bull is his HOT TIGHT ASS caused an "explosion" like VESUVIUS bursting out! ???????????. Both events you can read in hot details in my memoires. Anyone interested? Contact me!!! ?????????

The moment i first realized i enjoyed being nude around my doggy and seeing him so excited to impregnate my pussy lol..

Or maybe the time when some one very close to me found out about my k9 kink and accepted it.. it made me complete to know that i wasnt some disgusting woman with dirty kinks.. he loved to see me exactly like that.. i now accept that im a dogs bitch and ive gained a lover for life in my dog and the guuy who found out at the time as well..

For me it would be when the golden doodle i was taking care of would not stop smelling my crotch, so i let him see my penis. He licked it at first, took a step back, then came back forward and started nursing on it without any guidance! Most surprising and amazing experience I've had. I miss my buddy~

I keep remembering my old lovers.. This one boy I met when he was already old and grey. We used to sit side by side and watch the sun rise and set on a meadow. He could've chosen anywhere to be on the farm, he roamed freely, but he came to sit with me. I truly felt like he understood beauty.

My first love, who I loved to run with in the forests and fields. Her fluffy tail streaming behind her like a gust of smoke as she ran as fast as she ever could. I loved her so much and will never stop missing her. I still see dreams of her so often. In my dreams I still get to hold her and tell her I love her.

mmmm it was my first time when the knot locked inside of me. it was so warm and hard the slightest movement was making me squrim and moan. even scream. and the hot lava which was pouring inside. I was shaking and shivering. :p
Damn it was good
Sounds like heaven...

My girl and I had an owner come over.
We chatted him up for a bit then got to it.
The dog eagerly jumped on her and pounded away, she was knotted and filled. When the dog pulled out and you heard the slosh of cum pour out. As soon as that happened I got behind my girl and fucked her hard full of dog cum.
Still the best a pussy has ever felt to me.

I am not that experienced, as I have yet to be penetrated and knotted, but I have a couple of stories.

My first time was with a Chihuahua, lol. I noticed he liked to hump pillows a lot, and afterwards his dick would stay hard for a long time while he liked it. So one day when I was home alone I let him hump a pillow for a few minutes, then I rolled him on his back and sucked his cock for almost 20 minutes. His cock was very skinny, but he came a LOT on my mouth and it tasted amazing. That was when I first fell in love with dog cock!

My second time was with a Spaniel in the woods behind my neighbors house. He was the neighbors dog and he would always climb their fence to go play in the woods. One day I found him trying to hump a female dog who wasn't having it, plus she ran off as son as I appeared. I felt bad for cock blocking the poor pooch, so I played with him for a while until he was chilledout enough to roll over for me. Then I stroked and sucked his cock until he started "air humping" on his back and he came in my mouth! I kept sucking and swallowing as long as he kept cumming, which felt like nearly an hour (though I know it wasn't even close). Then I kept sucking his cock until it retreated into his sheath. I tried getting him to fuck me every time I saw him after that, since he was big enough to mount me but not a HUGE dog (solid 7 inch cock though), but he would never mount me. He only ever sniffed me and licked me, but would always roll over on his back immediately so I could suck his cock. I must have sucked that dogs amazing cock at least a thousand times in the four years his family lived behind my house (seriously, I sucked that dog off almost every single day for 4 years straight, you do the math). I miss that dog and his tasty cock :(

Back