What is your best zoo moment

Probably my first experience. Used to have the neighbor's dog, who was always left out in the yard, lick my dick at night and when he was put away he was put into the garage so I'd sneak in there too and let him lick my dick through his cage. Having the dig lick the tip while cumming is an incredible feeling. On occasion, when possible, I'd jerk him off too but the best orgasm I ever had was from that dog.

That's a tough one. I think I have 3:
1. My first time; when I lost my virginity to a friend's GSD in heat that flagged me.
2. Early in a long relationship with an Alaskan Malamute during her 3rd heat; I took some days off work and we spent the majority of our waking hours playing and having sex without a care in the world, just having fun and enjoying each other.
3. Recently thinking back and realizing I've never really doubted, or felt ashamed or broken about, my zoosexuality, yet apparently always having the wisdom to be discrete about it offline.

The post cuddles you get after you both are spent from the deed. We both become like jell-o unable to walk for a short time. I talk to him, he listens and snorts and sneezes with opinions to what I say. Then we just drift off to sleep. In the morning I’m in a good mood and so is he. Then he gets a hardy breakfast of eggs liver and a potato.
that is the best moments of Zooy lifeI have.

I have too many to decide.

One time(10yrs ago) me and a zoo buddy pulled up to one of our places that we go play with cows,horses,sheep,goat's and pigs.

Only to see an officer talking with a female and her k9.

Our first thought was 'our night is shot'
We decided to park and go talk with him.
After all he is supposed to be a public servant.

We talked to them for a good while, it seamed the were into eachouther and obviously knew eachouther.

It was apparent we(my friend and I) were not going anywhere so they both left

Then we walked around the place, when we knew we were alone we indulged in horse and cow fun until 3 am.

Another memorable one..

A zoo freind and I went to explore a new public place that had a stable.

On the way we got stuck in his impala.
We tried for 2 hrs to get it out b4 we walked to a house to get help.

They eventually came to the car but decided it was to risky for them to pull us out.
They left and we had to call his brother to come pull us out with the bronco.

Basicaly we spent all night trying to get unstuck.

Handy tip: don't go down a canal road in the winter time with a impala haha.

The stupidity of youth!!

One night I was horny as he'll and wanted some horse pussy.

I broke my own rule of never going alone and I went by my self To a public stable grounds near me

I walked around seen I was alone.
Went to visit a pony i knew there well.
Was doing my thing(her) and I heard footsteps.(I am in a barn/stable)rubber pads as a walkway in the middle.

I got off the small pale I was using and dived to the corner to pull my pants up.
Then I acted like I was cleaning up the soiled straw, I looked at the guy and nodded my head. He nodded back and kept walking, thank god!

Then their was the night when I got to watch a Welsh stud pick a girls rear end up with his cock haha.

At one of the stables I go to, I took a zoo lady I met off B-forum to meet Stanley the welsh.

I told her how his flare would be like taking an Apple at best. She said Bring it on!

Well he did haha. It just happened to be perfect timing. I had a willing zoo chick with me, a stud and a mare in season in the next stall

In a nut shell: got her mounted, I was kneeling and holding him while he actively humped her tell he flared, she screamed get him out.

She Only had Maby 6 inches but his flare was bigger than an Apple haha.

I popped him out and his cock Basicaly hit me in the face and covered my boots, her right butt cheek and my left cheek in cum haha.

Great night, great night!

How deep did he penetrate you? And for how long?

well it was not like I was carrying any measuring device's or had a "side view" so I could determine a Depth all I know is it was deep enough that he was not going to be "falling out" in any way. and I felt like I was having a telephone pole shoved in my ass by a bulldozer.
as Far as duration.. maybe 2-5 Minutes total TIME? it's not like I wore a watch either. lol

maybe I should hire someone to take down all this information? lol

Mine was my dog being sexually aggressively riding me/grabbing my neck region with her teeth (soft force but still felt some pain) then licking my face (while also forcing open my mouth to lick my tougue) at the same time i enjoyed her dominant and playful side while also being soft about it. My favorite non sexual experience is when i spend whatever time i can with her since their lifespan is so short therefore each moment must count.

Anouther excursion: At the stables a buddy and I had 3 or 4 mares each, whent to the truck to take a break, 420 break.

I showed him a adilia horse video, he started getting loud like we were 500 miles from anyone. He said as loud as he could: fuck, she takes that horse cock nice!(we didn't know it but some person sleeping a ways away in a camper and heard him say that)

We decided to go see some more mares.
While we were walking around I heard a vehicle hauling ass on the gravel road that leads to the place.

I said c@&%×r get your ass out of the stall.
As soon as he did 2 cops cam in the barn and asked what we were doing here at 1:30

Said we work nights and we came to see my uncle's horses(true) they talked with us for a bit, realy nice guys.

Then we left.. Moral is: if you go to a public stable take a friend, better yet don't do it haha. Get your own land.

When I was about 15 or 16, in my fence hopping days.

I went to our old house to see if anything has changed. I seen that the neighbors next door had a mare and a lama.

I got some dinner and waited tell 11:30, I went to my old house parked and jumped the fence to go see the mare.

She was laying down and let me approach her while she layed there.
I had fun with her for at least an hour.

When I was done I wanted to see if the lama would let me touch her... Nope.. She spat in my face. I don't onow how long she was chewing her snot ball.. But it was like getting hit in the face with a stinky glue spitwadd.

Took me 20 min to get it all off haha.
What a night

Last edited:
Anouther excursion: At the stables a buddy and I had 3 or 4 mares each, whent to the truck to take a break, 420 break.

I showed him a adilia horse video, he started getting loud like we were 500 miles from anyone. He said as loud as he could: fuck, she takes that horse cock nice!(we didn't know it but some person sleeping a ways away in a camper and heard him say that)

While we were walking around I heard a vehicle hauling ass on the gravel road that leads to the place.

As soon as he did 2 cops cam in the barn and asked what we were doing here at 1:30

Said we work nights and we came to see my uncle's horses(true) they talked with us for a bit, realy nice guys.

Then we left.. Moral is: if you go to a public stable take a friend, better yet don't do it haha. Get your own land.

More like get your own land then double check for any kind of noisy individuals who would 'anonyously' tip just for funzies (thats how paranoid i am lol). o_O

More like get your own land then double check for any kind of noisy individuals who would 'anonyously' tip just for funzies (thats how paranoid i am lol). o_O
Haha, well in his defence it was his first time going out to the horses with me.

Not that it wasn't a bone head move.
But yea, got land and privacy now.

Well I still got stuff to do, but eventually our group won't have to worry about anything but possibly a drone. That will be introduced to a 10 or 12 GA 3 1/2 in mag

Haha, well in his defence it was his first time going out to the horses with me.

Not that it wasn't a bone head move.
But yea, got land and privacy now.

Well I still got stuff to do, but eventually our group won't have to worry about anything but possibly a drone. That will be introduced to a 10 or 12 GA 3 1/2 in mag
Drones... I hate those it seems they try to spy anyway they can.

Drones... I hate those it seems they try to spy anyway they can.
YEA unforchunetly that's the new world:
Everyone's nose is up everyone's ass.

The only thing you can do is limit your exposure. Hence why we are doing the zoo community farm.

I don't belong in this tree hugging hippy dippy world and I know that. So I chose to surround myself with good zoo friends and say fuck the rest of the world.

YEA unforchunetly that's the new world:
Everyone's nose is up everyone's ass.

The only thing you can do is limit your exposure. Hence why we are doing the zoo community farm.

I don't belong in this tree hugging hippy dippy world and I know that. So I chose to surround myself with good zoo friends and say fuck the rest of the world.
Thats good cuz screw spies. Im try to limit whenever possible (triple check everything) before if any "in the moment" things happening.

Thats good cuz screw spies. Im try to limit whenever possible (triple check everything) before if any "in the moment" things happening.
Yup, if I go out to a public place that has animals I will do a good walk aroind b4 I do anything. Then I also have a zoo friend looking out while I do my thing, then I watch out while my zoo friend does his thing.

Teamwork!

Yup, if I go out to a public place that has animals I will do a good walk aroind b4 I do anything. Then I also have a zoo friend looking out while I do my thing, then I watch out while my zoo friend does his thing.

Teamwork!
Im glad you found like minded individuals in irl u can trust.

Back