What is your best zoo moment

To get to the best i need to start with the worst. After four years of being slowly groomed by my bio dad (he'd fake sleep ALOT!) and after they were divorced, and just before i was too old for court ordered visitations -- the last week of one summer, I had finally prepared myself for the reality of at least full oral intercourses with him during that week. Long story short after ALOT of nude time together (bathing, sleeping, me jacking off while he pretended sleep (again - and the gig was up like who could sleep through a full throttle marathon jack off of a horny teen while in in the same (twin) bed!)) - no matter my tactics and his demonstrating of dick hygiene (massive uncut) and calling me in to watch him pee - "Can i touch it?" No. "Can you show me how to cum (like who was kidding who?)? No. "Can I put it my mouth" No. The times I did manage to fondle his prick or quickly tongue his perfectly hard dark drown ball sack w/ a scattering of jet black wire-whistled pubes... he'd pull me away or change his position. Always with a fatherly 'warning' of being gay. By mid week "I DID NOT CARE" was my answer to that question. From there Oh, how convoluted it became. Next came the "why dont you care that your gay?" And then finally my out right refusal to deny my ownership or rather the personhood of that gayness led to this: (first, are you sitting down?) the work around Father knows best then proceeded with was like being hit on the head with an anvil falling from the sky. He stated because I was gay (or maybe that i would not deny such) we (he and I) could not engage in intercourse (if i hadnt been on the tilter-world ALL week maybe I.d have found my own work around - i so desired his beautiful member in my mouth and so imagined nightly the cum that conceived me filling my mouth). What 'could' happen though was (ready) I could, just like he did, have sex w/ our male intact German Sheppard.

I should get an award (or just fucking being nominated would be an honor lol) the 'golden knotties' -- envelope please! someone at least design that trophy.'' dam im getting a bonner...

My only "zoo moments" so far have been a long time ago. I had a german shepherd growing up that wasn't fixed.
I always felt something whenever I saw that lipstick. I was chilling under a blanket one day and he hopped up on me, got a grip and started going hard.
I was so turned on, but also nervous to do anything. Eventually I started throwing a blanket over myself, getting on my knees and sticking my ass in the air just to let him jackhammer away. Feeling those arms around my hips and the frantic urgency of his thrusts left me wanting so much more.
One of my regrets in life is not just pulling down my clothes and just letting him breed me. Even writing this out I'm so turned on.

The closest I got was when I took the blanket away and I felt his dick jab my thigh- it was so close. It kind of scared me though because I realized how close I was getting to the actual act, and back then I wasn't sure about anything let alone whether I wanted to let a dog breed me.

If I could turn back time, man, I'd have let him use me every god damn day.

My first knot with my two zoo roommates, they guided me through the whole process, and after he finished inside me the first time, knotted and pulled out, the cum was dripping while my roommates licked my creampie.... that’s definitely the most memorable
引导说服你要好长的过程吧

My first experience with a large breed male dog. It was risky business for sure. Owner wasn't too bright and we had to wait for his family to fall asleep so we just played with him and played Playstation all night long. I remember around 2 am I looked over and doggie was on his back getting belly rubs from his owner who was using his other hand to shush me and push the door closed. I remember the joy in my mind. "This is it!" :D Amazing feeling that I can't wait to have again.

My very first successful, mounting & penetration by a quarter horse stallion. like heroin & orgasms, there's nothing quite as mind blowing as a "first time",

The Image is not me. but it's the same method I used.
Oh I envy you! I want to get used by a horse so badly! Feel all that cum pumped in me!!

Mine was definitely at 15. Visiting family friends on a farm and everyone slept upstairs except for me on the couch. After arriving I met their giant, handsome, burly yellow Labrador farm dog and instantly connected with him. Couldn't sleep one night and decided to sneak out to the detached garage to visit him.

Obviously excited to see me he got some nice pats and scratches and naturally I ended up reaching under and he grew in seconds and it was a biggest, hardest, sexiest cock I had ever seen in my life. Period.

I got his sheath slipped over his knot and just couldn't resist him, I needed him so badly. Leaned down and took him into my mouth and started feeling my way through it as it was the first cock I ever sucked! I got totally lost in the moment, loving every second. He was absolutely enormous and easily took up my entire mouth, I just couldn't get enough of him and just tried my best to take more and more. It got to the point where I felt my lips just brushing his knot and could feel him pushing down my throat. Not being able to resist and being so turned on I gave it one more push and as my lips pushed over his knot I felt him slide down my throat just as he started cumming. I held there for as long as I could and let him just pump his cum down my throat. To this day I've never been so turned on. Feeling that cock pulsating in my throat and knowing he was pumping his sperm into my body was just pure ecstasy.

I kept him down my throat, eyes watering, till I thought he was done and let him slip out of my throat and as I caught my breath of course he kept cumming a bit on my lips and face and I lapped up every drop he could give me.

Once back in the house I laid awake all night reliving it in my mind. Hooked for life you could say...

I've been mounted more times than I can count, jerked off my boy just as many, even shown that off to a couple people, but my favorite's still been when my boy let me get his dick turned around behind him and I got to try burying my nose in his balls with his cock down my throat. At least, it definitely felt like somethin' made it down there! Kept squeezin' on his knot the whole time too, I drank more dog cum in those few minutes than I ever have before lol

my first time was with my dog, one day when i was alone at home i brought him into the house i masturbated him and i tried anal but it hurts a lot i still need to prepare better, i really want to try a canine pussy,btw sorry for my english

Easily the first time I ever sank my cock into dog pussy. I'd been with a number of different farm animals before then and while I enjoyed the tightness of the sheep and goats and it was nothing compared to the first time I sank into bitch pussy. It was overall a better experience given it was indoors and comfortable. Then the way that pussy swallowed me... gripping and pulsing as I pushed deeper. It was pure heaven. Her tightness was already so intense then add the sensation of having your enitre shaft feel like its being milked at the same time. I easily lost control within a half dozen or so thrusts. Thankfully we had the rest of the night to just keep going at it.

I would say it was the first time I ever did it outside. We were in the middle of the forest, I laid a blanket down and got completely undressed. We had some foreplay, then he hopped up on my back, after a couple of misses he slid right in. We were at least two or three miles from anything, so I had no problem being very vocal and begging for him to fuck me. I was knotted for about 15 minutes, then he pulled out and licked me clean. We laid on the blanket for half hour or so then he started nose in my vag again, I got on my hands and knees and he fucked me again for about 10 minutes. And I put my dress back on, packed up and we went back home.

The first actual penetration with every new female dog. It usually takes quite a bit of work before I can fit, so when I finally slip past that tight inner ring and feel myself enter her for real, and watching her body language as I do... satisfaction level 1 million.

I would say it was the first time I ever did it outside. We were in the middle of the forest, I laid a blanket down and got completely undressed. We had some foreplay, then he hopped up on my back, after a couple of misses he slid right in. We were at least two or three miles from anything, so I had no problem being very vocal and begging for him to fuck me. I was knotted for about 15 minutes, then he pulled out and licked me clean. We laid on the blanket for half hour or so then he started nose in my vag again, I got on my hands and knees and he fucked me again for about 10 minutes. And I put my dress back on, packed up and we went back home.
Not being a girl I would know what it like, but using my imagination I can imagine how that was amazing for you.

I had a really great experience recently I met with another owner and his rottie but instead of going back to my place to be in Private we stayed out in the park where the owner of this beautiful girl watched As I started fingering her slowly increasing the number of fingers in her pussy till I was comfortable and confident that she was Comfortable enjoying our selves till the lust to plunge my cock inside her was out weight by the nerves of having sex with a dog in front of her owner in a park where someone could of seen me loving every second as I was on top of her as she was on her back wide spread I was thrusting into her juicy pussy over and over again thinking to myself oh my god if she's this hot out of heat I can't wait till she's in heat+

Last edited:
Ciao, they were all more or less beautiful but the first one is never forgotten, I was 16 years old and after several preliminaries made in the previous days I decided to get fucked by my Uncle's German Shepherd.... branded for life by "Black", a fantastic dog. 😍

Back